Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Th
what's someone gonna do with my address? nothing! that's what.

i dont know, viva was kind of fun. although the reality is that if he did come back id probably wish he would crawl back under his rock again in short order.
1) Ask Rebecca Schaeffer.

2) You guys didn't exactly get along.

what's someone gonna do with my address? nothing! that's what.

i dont know, viva was kind of fun. although the reality is that if he did come back id probably wish he would crawl back under his rock again in short order.
I encouraged you to get a FlexDelivery address so you wouldn't have to give me your home address. The return address I put on the package is a FlexDelivery address. But you're right, I won't be doing anything with it. I used it to send you Neil and mission accomplished. I'll even go and delete your address from my private message in a minute, to be sure no one else will get it. Because I'm paranoid.

I encouraged you to get a FlexDelivery address so you wouldn't have to give me your home address. The return address I put on the package is a FlexDelivery address. But you're right, I won't be doing anything with it. I used it to send you Neil and mission accomplished. I'll even go and delete your address from my private message in a minute, to be sure no one else will get it. Because I'm paranoid.
if i thought there was anything to worry about, i wouldnt have given it to you. i dont know what there would be to worry about anyway. someone from solo shows up on my door? unlikely. and if so, so what?
i would prefer if you did delete it though, just to keep things neat and tidy.

if i thought there was anything to worry about, i wouldnt have given it to you. i dont know what there would be to worry about anyway. someone from solo shows up on my door? unlikely. and if so, so what?
i would prefer if you did delete it though, just to keep things neat and tidy.
I just looked for a delete option and couldn't find one :mad:

I hacked your devices, got the information and posted it on the darkweb.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom