Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I was thinking about whether my fascination with cock is just a fascination with life. The means of reproduction. There's no earthly reason why I should find the reproductive organ fascinating in itself. It's only another part of the body. The excitement it brings about in me must be more to do with my intolerance of death and love of life, and the cock and the vagina are the things that makes life. In a damnable way, my love of cock is a lust for life. Nature needs you to love cock and sex. I've gone wrong though, bacause I'm a gay male and so cock is of no use to me in carrying on life. I can still admire it for what it does though, I suppose.
ive never understood the appeal of cock. as a physical manifestion of the life instinct it is less than ideal.

You could do an entire series of different cocks next, LH. Just like you just did of all the people you know. You could paint enough cocks to fill the rest of your apartment. Or at least a ginormous big white wall. Then you would be like, the Georgia O’Keefe of cocks

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom