Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I am happy in my own way. I do like life. I like existence. I don't like the way others have hijacked that existence and then tell me I'm sad and depressed. I like life but I detest their version if it.

I've got to stay in the park and wait for Colin to bring me a microphone. He's not back until 7. He's gone home for his dinner. It's one of these microphones you can put a battery in and I thought it might be nice to sing you a song later through the microphone. It's not ever so hi tech. I don't know whether I can be bothered to wait for him coming back. I don't even know whether he intends coming back.

I've got to stay in the park and wait for Colin to bring me a microphone. He's not back until 7. He's gone home for his dinner. It's one of these microphones you can put a battery in and I thought it might be nice to sing you a song later through the microphone. It's not ever so hi tech. I don't know whether I can be bothered to wait for him coming back. I don't even know whether he intends coming back.
oh dear

About 20 days ago, I got on the bus without a mask, and barked, like a dog, at people. One of them said shut up, and I let out a mighty scream of such horror. It was cathartic. The bus driver told the guy who told me to shut up, to leave me alone. He asked if the driver knew me.

Something else happened on the bus around that time. I went to see if a dog still lived in my old building. I went to rescue it. I cried on the bus, on the way there. The bus was held up for some reason, and someone said "It's Morrissey!", but I was zeroed in on seeing about the dog.

It turned out it doesn't live there anymore. I was ready to fight over it. Geared up.

Morrissey can kiss my ass. What's left of it. Kiss it a lot.

Someone asked me to marry them and I said yes, believing it was Morrissey, wanting to kick the bride down the aisle.

No, I don't now, thank goodness.
Well that’s good...
I enjoyed the olde pictures you posted....
I love looking at olde pictures...
Got me thinking that my parents had hundreds of them dating back to the 1940s. And they are now all split up between my brothers and my sister....
I’ll dig a few out next week and post you some if you like??

Well that’s good...
I enjoyed the olde pictures you posted....
I love looking at olde pictures...
Got me thinking that my parents had hundreds of them dating back to the 1940s. And they are now all split up between my brothers and my sister....
I’ll dig a few out next week and post you some if you like??
Please do!

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom