Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

"A year and a half years isn't temporary, you cυnt." :lbf:

Have you seen his interview with FF and KK? He is very serious and kind of shy.
yes, a long time ago! it was hard to watch because he seemed so nervous (also the dark lighting in those old interviews didnt help!). he's probably a sweetheart.

yes, i noticed that but when it noticed it was in the middle of being aired and i hate watching something when its in the middle, so i plan on watching it later! did you watch the one with jordan peterson and heather heying? if so, is it worth a watch?

To be honest - and I know this is very controversial - I cannot stand Jordan Peterson, so no, I didn't watch it. :lbf:

Last edited:
Good god, can this miserable interloping goon just piss off already

he's got nothing better to do, bun bun :(

For someone allegedly living the high life in NYC with his "wife", attending maskless dinners with "friends", creating art and preparing to go to Europe he sure does spend a lot of time here.

I find it very charming how badly you need my life to be a lie to feel better about yourself. On the flip, the reality of your life makes me feel pretty good about mine. Funny how that works.

She doesn't need your life to be a lie. It's pretty obvious it is.

Two weeks ago you claimed you were in New York, but whatever. Perhaps you're in Paris or London, Sweden or Finland today. Who knows? Qui sait?
I live in Los Angeles. I'm currently spending the summer in upstate New York and I go into New York City most weekends. Anything else you'd like me to clarify?

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom