Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

PLEASE DO

it was because i was on ativan. ativan does have a bad out-of-body effect on some people. i was in there for one day and as soon as the doctor talked to me, after five minutes of speaking, he explicitly said "what are you doing here? you dont belong here" to which i said "i know!" and we had a laugh over it, and ultimately the whole episode amounted to nothing but a funny story, which story i repurposed in recent days in order to make light housework feel a bit better about being a whackjob, and if you see fit to use that against me, well that just shows me how little you've got to go on.

and yes, i do listen to morrissey, i just find his personnage and the endless circular discussions about it a bit mind-numbingly boring after about the 100th time.
Utter lies....
Nobody gets all their liberty taken from them for one day...
And for a psychiatrist to stand about having a giggle about it is nonsense..
I’ve worked in mental health for many years, I know a little bit about the subject...

Utter lies....
Nobody gets all their liberty taken from them for one day...
And for a psychiatrist to stand about having a giggle about it is nonsense..
I’ve worked in mental health for many years, I know a little bit about the subject...
*snort* okay, buddy

my liberty wasnt taken from me. first off, i was conked out for a good while. then i had to wait for the doctor to come to see me (to see if i needed to be in there or not, when i arrived at the facility i was in a deep sleep so nobody knew and i had certainly had no psychiatric care before that) which took a day.

i dont think any of what i said really requires verification from an "authourity on the subject" (from another country no less!) lol

i mean, it does make you look a bit buffoonish (but when do you not?) when you stress the importance of capitals but meanwhile dont know the difference between 'your' and 'you're' and cant construct a proper sentence to save your life, but.... go capitals!! :rock: i guess...

The idea that a painting "isn't worth $80" is highly subjective, but the time and materials have a value. More importantly though, to pretend to be interested in culture and then be angry when your "friend," whose paintings you own, sells one because you have to actually work for a living (due to lack of marketable skills) shows that you're a piece of trash.
@Born to Harangue I've actually been very clear about my opinions on LH's paintings. Her paintings of people she knows and her self portraits have a presence and I think they're very interesting. Her paintings of pop stars are probably a good exercise she learns from but not on the same level.
Recently I told her not to paint the cow because it was a suggestion and I didn't think she should take requests for subject matter, but the cow actually came out pretty good.
And I'm not going to respond to you much anymore because while you are often an interesting poster whether I agree or not, you've allowed the bickering and your need to form teams, to affect the quality of your posts.

The idea that a painting "isn't worth $80" is highly subjective, but the time and materials have a value. More importantly though, to pretend to be interested in culture and then be angry when your "friend," whose paintings you own, sells one because you have to actually work for a living (due to lack of marketable skills) shows that you're a piece of trash.
@Born to Harangue I've actually been very clear about my opinions on LH's paintings. Her paintings of people she knows and her self portraits have a presence and I think they're very interesting. Her paintings of pop stars are probably a good exercise she learns from but not on the same level.
Recently I told her not to paint the cow because it was a suggestion and I didn't think she should take requests for subject matter, but the cow actually came out pretty good.
And I'm not going to respond to you much anymore because while you are often an interesting poster whether I agree or not, you've allowed the bickering and your need to form teams, to affect the quality of your posts.
Oi
quick translation: 'you would need to hook up a train to my pocket to pry money off me" :hammer:

Thank you about the cow, and now, on to the chicken you suggested.
20210616_150638.jpg

Oi
quick translation: 'you would need to hook up a train to my pocket to pry money off me" :hammer:
Oi
Quick translation....

Your a nosey Bastard who
Pokes his noses
Into everyone else’s posts....

Quit squealing like a tied up Hog...

WARNING RIFKIE......🆘

If Ken put the fear of God into you....
Then this circus freak with to many digits and to few teeth will be your worst nightmare 🎃🎃🛌🛌

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom