Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

rifke

bodhisattva
@bun bun , you're from victoria too!??!? i never knew!!!! what a coincidence!!!!! we should meet up for a cappuccino some afternoon!!!

rifke

bodhisattva
i was out in the sun today for about half an hour and now i feel soooooo tired like i could sleep for days. i keep thinking i had to get up early and then reminding myself that actually i slept in until 11:30 today, but it feels like those days where i have to get up early for work and then cant function for the rest of the day. that's what the sun does to me. how can other people stand it?

Q

Q bet

eddy would resist. me an him have been thinking we need to get MORE into leather ever since seeing the neil documentary. ill tell him that people online call him E though. that'll make him feel cool.

how's this for a cool find?!

they're cheap too, we should each get a pair and wear them all around town once we get our lives sorted!! (ill bypass the top personally but i would support anyone who wanted to get the whole set !!)
Too stressed at the mo to check that link. But I shall. Laters. Look, if we end up co parenting E, It's my way or the byeway. I'm not letting him remain in that Marc Almond nuts scene wearing leather, yawnnnn. He's going to become a Cool Catholic Conservative. Or nothing at all, you choose. x

rifke

bodhisattva
Too stressed at the mo to check that link. But I shall. Laters. Look, if we end up co parenting E, It's my way or the byeway. I'm not letting him remain in that Marc Almond nuts scene wearing leather, yawnnnn. He's going to become a Cool Catholic Conservative. Or nothing at all, you choose. x
first of all, eddy is a grown man and his own bear, he doesnt need parenting and nobody tells him what he can and cant wear. secondly, his swedish bear friend happens to think his leather jacket is cool. so he'll be keeping it, thank you.

Barking

E

EDS

first of all, eddy is a grown man and his own bear, he doesnt need parenting and nobody tells him what he can and cant wear. secondly, his swedish bear friend happens to think his leather jacket is cool. so he'll be keeping it, thank you.
I apologise, thought he was about 12. I’m totally useless at guessing ages. Still wouldn’t encourage him to wear leather jackets or sit on leather sofas. Check with bun bun, as always.

rifke

bodhisattva
I apologise, thought he was about 12. I’m totally useless at guessing ages. Still wouldn’t encourage him to wear leather jackets or sit on leather sofas. Check with bun bun, as always.
well, it's hard to tell with polar bears. but yeah, he's in his thirties. and furthermore, in case you havent noticed, he is a polar bear. YOU try stuffing a polar bear in golf checks why dont you??

E

Edgrantme

well, it's hard to tell with polar bears. but yeah, he's in his thirties. and furthermore, in case you havent noticed, he is a polar bear. YOU try stuffing a polar bear in golf checks why dont you??
Look Rifke, I’ve apologised, what more can I do? I’m still suspicious he looks so young. I thought Polar B’s were white, not being racist, but I did. E looks off mustard brown colour to me. I’ve got enough to deal with, all praise to Eddy. Bye 🐰

rifke

bodhisattva
Look Rifke, I’ve apologised, what more can I do? I’m still suspicious he looks so young. I thought Polar B’s were white, not being racist, but I did. E looks off mustard brown colour to me. I’ve got enough to deal with, all praise to Eddy. Bye 🐰
well he IS very youthful, he must get it from his mama!! (i mean ME, and no im NOT a polar bear). did you know that if you part a polar bears fur its actually dark? so it must be because he keeps his fur so short (would be too hot otherwise!!) that he looks a lil grey....

rifke

bodhisattva
Not only that, but today I had one of those tartes aux fraises from the pastry boutique for lunch. :rock:
the pasty boutique?!?!? the one in naxos?! or is there one in mykonos?! i get confused between all these greek isles.

how was it, bun bun?! was it better than the baklava?! why are there no pictures?!

i had a piece of banana bread for breakfast. i dont usually eat breakfast but it was lying around. it probably wasnt as good.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Top Bottom