Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

i saw these at the store today and was gonna buy them because i thought maybe theyd be like baklava. they were $6.99 though! maybe ill buy them tomorrow.

Is that your dress size ?
I know you thought that to be a zinger but I dont actually think odd numbered dress sizes actually exist. Not in American, french, Italian, uk or Australian sizing anyway. Maybe in Japanese or Roman numeral sizing. And also without knowing what size table you're going by, a 40 dress size could mean many different things in Italian it would be quite trim). So no, it was sadly not a zinger .
Actually, i was referring to the the temp. I know in England your temp never climbs above 22, but we've got Temps up to 45 degrees all across the province. By the way, did you know that England smells like an old ship? Well it does.

England smells like an old ship😂

I’m wounded, I’m hurt....

The lamest comeback,I’ve ever heard before

Your nothing on here without your fag- hag
Bitch toilet licking boys , are you.

England smells like an old ship😂

I’m wounded, I’m hurt....

The lamest comeback,I’ve ever heard before

Your nothing on here without your fag- hag
Bitch toilet licking boys , are you.

'Smells like an old ship' is actually a compliment, I think. Certainly it is when compared with what a lot of other countries say about us.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom