Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Ok she’s a ho ...

Should we move on now ...
its not her fault though. i mean, she has a dad who thinks women's value lies in their tits and how much cock they've had. she was bound to be either a ho or a transman.

vegan cro is brilliant beyond your dreams. he doesnt need advice from you.
Yes he’s brilliant, for you to dominate, use and abuse just like all your other victims on here.....

I love the way you single out all the dumb c***s and manipulate the poor fools.....

Everyone one on here has you sussed out

Now run along to your rented flat
Wash your pinny for your shift tomorrow working that bacon slicer for 12 hours
Oh ... you still behind on your rent??

I’m sure one of the leather boys might just help you out.....

And when you get evicted
You can always SHACK up with
Vegan and Cletus 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yes he’s brilliant, for you to dominate, use and abuse just like all your other victims on here.....

I love the way you single out all the dumb c***s and manipulate the poor fools.....

And when you get evicted
Vegan and Cletus 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
if that was really my modus operandi, you can be sure that you, being the dumbest c*** here (after surface, boy is that guy a dunce), would be number one on my hitlist. in reality, the people i associate with here are far, far from stupid.

The same person who, in the same breath, says "you might want to ask yourself why it is you can only relate to women in terms of their physical attributes" without a shred of self-awareness.

BGV, dont post for the sake of posting, FFS:blushing:
besides, you are late to the party, its confirmed🧤
that bizarre poetry may require an:eyes:
in light of this confirmation:darts:
🇭🇷>:hammer:

And when you get evicted
Vegan and Cletus 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Rifke's getting the attention she craves I see. She's foul, and still on ignore here. I suggest to everyone to put her and her other usernames on ignore. Life's better without her vitriol.

But if you want to talk about looks, your sallow immobile hanging mask of a face puts me in mind of those people who've had face transplants.
When was the last time someone called you beautiful? I'm guessing NEVER. for me, it was the other day.
Yeah youve got smoking hot babe written all over you. Cut the shit. Who the f*** do you think you're kidding.

Hey @rifke, is this you?

if that was really my modus operandi, you can be sure that you, being the dumbest c*** here (after surface, boy is that guy a dunce), would be number one on my hitlist. in reality, the people i associate with here are far, far from stupid.
No wonder you can’t keep a man for to long, spewing out this boring drivel...

Now listen sweet cheeks....

To keep a man,
You need to be slightly amusing,
Relatively have a decent dress size,
And a smidgen of a personality....

So as you have none of the above
You’ll have to keep trawling the internet for hook ups with convicts who are on death row....

To keep a man,

You’ll have to keep trawling the internet for hook ups with convicts who are on death row....
so dumb :lbf:

To keep a man,

That's why I have her on ignore. Boring vitriol coming out of her like diarrhea. Doesn't it depress you? It did me. And that's exactly what she wants.

you're taking those quotes out of context. i dont give a shit what light housework looks like, but i dont like being invited to participate in her delusions
Ah yes, of course. The proper "context" in which to repeatedly denigrate someone for the way that they look. Do yourself a favor and take the rest of the day off.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom