Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

V

Vegan Cro Spirit .777

I had a veggie burrito made by some Mexican people at a taco truck. It was so good. I wanted chili relleno but all the had was tortas, tacos, and burritos. I asked them if they like Morrissey and they all said they have the box set.
o_O

FC, did you notice a liquored up drunk rentacop security guard robocop guarding the taco truck?🦸‍♂️

rifke

bodhisattva
God, I hope fauci goes to jail. What a repugnant little man. I knew not to trust anyone with eyes that close together (with the exception of kiri te kanawa and a certain Swedish teddy bear).

rifke

bodhisattva
finished lolita. turned out to be a very beautiful and haunting book. humbert is definitely hilarious in a sad sack sort of way. i picture him as looking like marcello mastroianni.

rifke

bodhisattva
since i cannot write in the ecstatic sense saturated language of vladimir nabokov where beauty and pain and flushed faces and sad eyes with foregone conclusions and nymphets and faunlets all mingle together, ill just let this picture speak for itself while i fall over dead :love: :love: :love:

*thud*

rifke

bodhisattva
i witnessed the most disturbing thing today. this guy, about 50 - 60, came in to buy a bag of chips, and i guess he was a little drunk, because he fell over and hit his head. pools of blood, guys, pools of blood. and everyone stepping around it. and him just lying there with blood pooling around his head and bloody hands getting blood all over his white shirt. and all the while adamant that he was NOT going to the hospital. i thought he was going to die right there and i was going to witness it. when they asked for his details he got up and walked away, and i saw from behind the big gash in his head and it made me feel very sad, because for one thing he reminded me of my dad whose own drinking escapades have seen him falling downstairs and getting gashes in his head himself (and once refusing to go to the hospital in his town because it wouldnt look good in his position he drove two hours to a hospital in another town), but also because he had just wanted a bag of chips and so it's the sadness of expectation of what is going to happen (him going to buy his chips and go home with them) vs what actually happened (him lying on the ground in a pool of his own blood in front of everyone).

i feel all aguey now.

and i didnt even see my mice friends in the break room either. lousy day.

Verso

i witnessed the most disturbing thing today. this guy, about 50 - 60, came in to buy a bag of chips, and i guess he was a little drunk, because he fell over and hit his head. pools of blood, guys, pools of blood. and everyone stepping around it. and him just lying there with blood pooling around his head and bloody hands getting blood all over his white shirt. and all the while adamant that he was NOT going to the hospital. i thought he was going to die right there and i was going to witness it. when they asked for his details he got up and walked away, and i saw from behind the big gash in his head and it made me feel very sad, because for one thing he reminded me of my dad whose own drinking escapades have seen him falling downstairs and getting gashes in his head himself (and once refusing to go to the hospital in his town because it wouldnt look good in his position he drove two hours to a hospital in another town), but also because he had just wanted a bag of chips and so it's the sadness of expectation of what is going to happen (him going to buy his chips and go home with them) vs what actually happened (him lying on the ground in a pool of his own blood in front of everyone).

i feel all aguey now.

and i didnt even see my mice friends in the break room either. lousy day.
Bored To Death Yawn GIF by Rose McGowan

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Top Bottom