Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Yeah, I don't know much about stand up comedy.
it's not so much about stand up comedy as it is about him finally making it and then being cancelled over some dumb little thing and about working class people being silenced. i teared up when he did. it's quite something to see this working class bloke be so emotionally impassioned.

One of my mental health workers tells me my fear of the vaccination is based on misinformation. He tells me to "fact check". I told him the fact checking authorities are biased. He said "You're in trouble then!" He buys the whole covid-19 story, hook line and sinker. He's a militant sheep.

I can sense his resentment that I'm refusing the jab. He wholly believes that it's people like me who are causing further lockdowns.

I can't believe how gullible people are. I thought I was gullible, but what an eye opener this scare mongering is. "Yes, I'll bend over and take whatever you recommend, Bonnie Henry!"

One of my mental health workers tells me my fear of the vaccination is based on misinformation. He tells me to "fact check". I told him the fact checking authorities are biased. He said "You're in trouble then!" He buys the whole covid-19 story, hook line and sinker. He's a militant sheep.
the fact of the matter is that you cannot give your full consent to something for which you dont know the long term consequences. you should not be forced to make up your mind about something for which there is no long term safety data. the fact that there is no long term safety data is not misinformation, and he has no business adopting an attitude of certainty about something which neither he, nor anyone else, can be certain of. it's probably safe, yeah, but why should "probably" be good enough when it's your health and your life that you're gambling with?

I can't believe how gullible people are. I thought I was gullible, but what an eye opener this scare mongering is. "Yes, I'll bend over and take whatever you recommend, Bonnie Henry!"
bonnie henry shops at my store you know. i've served her before but pretended i didnt recognize her. it makes me sick when people acknowledge her and thank her for whats she done for us. have you seen those "bonnie f***ing henry" shirts that people wear? disgraceful.

the fact of the matter is that you cannot give your full consent to something for which you dont know the long term consequences. you should not be forced to make up your mind about something for which there is no long term safety data. the fact that there is no long term safety data is not misinformation, and he has no business adopting an attitude of certainty about something which neither he, nor anyone else, can be certain of. it's probably safe, yeah, but why should "probably" be good enough when it's your health and your life that you're gambling with?
The authorities keep telling us it's safe, over and over again.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom