Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

reminds me of the cure! or at least it reminds me of this old tramp where i live who wears her hair like that and always wears a cure shirt.
I suppose it would make one think of Robert Smith… my sister likes The Cure more than me though, I like goth style more than she does

oh i wouldnt. plastic surgery is grand. i would definitely get some if i had the money. i wouldnt trust this cool sculpting business though.
Plastic surgery is the most wretched thing to be invented- it only ruins

Nobody likes "The Truth About Ruth" but me? :mad:
I've been listening to Dog and Ruth came on. I was looking at my artwork, and I cried. Especially when I looked at my child self portrait. I've liked Ruth for quite some time now. I had it in my head while I was in the psych ward a lot, while I was making colored pencil drawings.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom