Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I made about $10,000 overnight on a swing trade at the end of last week, something I can chalk up to beginner’s luck as I experiment with stocks on a couple apps that I use. Lucky me.

The visit to the spa today was lovely. My wife and I both got the ultimate treatment: a salt body scrub and mud wrap followed by a 90 minute Thai/Swedish combo. My masseuse took my notes and spent a lot of time focusing on a knot in my right shoulder blade. Painful, but worth it. I was so zonked out when I left, it felt like I had taken a tremendous bong rip. It shouldn't even be legal to operate a motor vehicle after a deep tissue massage.

I thought I'd be too exhausted to do anything else tonight, but I'm getting dressed and heading out to drink cheap champagne at Figaro with a hilarious friend of mine who hasn't worked since scoring a one hit wonder in 1994. Can you guess what song?
The good life.. by Frank Sinatra 🤣

Nice to see your enjoying life verso😁

From the daily beast

“Some of the biggest stars in world soccer have rallied around 21-year-old Josh Cavallo after the Australian became the only known current male top-flight professional footballer in the world to come out as gay. In a video posted on his team’s Twitter account, the Adelaide United player said: “There’s something personal that I need to share with everyone. I’m a footballer and I’m gay.” The soccer star added that he’s become exhausted from “living a double life” and “hiding who I truly am,” so he felt “finally comfortable” to make the announcement. Cavallo wrote in a separate post on his own Twitter page: “It’s astonishing to know that there are currently no gay professional footballers who are out and actively playing, not only in Australia, but around the world. Hopefully this will change in the near future.” Cavallo’s announcement has received support from top players and team from around the world.”

Good for him

From the daily beast

“Some of the biggest stars in world soccer have rallied around 21-year-old Josh Cavallo after the Australian became the only known current male top-flight professional footballer in the world to come out as gay. In a video posted on his team’s Twitter account, the Adelaide United player said: “There’s something personal that I need to share with everyone. I’m a footballer and I’m gay.” The soccer star added that he’s become exhausted from “living a double life” and “hiding who I truly am,” so he felt “finally comfortable” to make the announcement. Cavallo wrote in a separate post on his own Twitter page: “It’s astonishing to know that there are currently no gay professional footballers who are out and actively playing, not only in Australia, but around the world. Hopefully this will change in the near future.” Cavallo’s announcement has received support from top players and team from around the world.”

Good for him
:rolleyes:
any future plans as to getting a job?

:hammer:

BGVelcro and 'wife' :lbf:
haggling with FC at the 'stock market':

_112179903_gettyimages-1210025482.jpg

:lbf:

FC has similar valuable items at the flea market/wine + fake jacket 5 quid :mad:
wine poured off 7-11 :mad: :hammer:
The thing is in the days of the internet an old dusty YSL no longer constitutes a good thrift shop find. And sadly he seems to be pretty proud of that jacket seeing as how he's mentioned it before. Bet it came with some old man's sweat Stains baked into it and everything! Special!

The good life.. by Frank Sinatra 🤣

Nice to see your enjoying life verso😁
Thank you, Brother Baz. I do a karaoke rendition of “That’s Life” that brings the house down, rest assured.

I’m just finishing up my yogurt and berries and heading out to the gym, let this post inspire you to get some blood pumping.

Thank you, Brother Baz. I do a karaoke rendition of “That’s Life” that brings the house down, rest assured.

I’m just finishing up my yogurt and berries and heading out to the gym, let this post inspire you to get some blood pumping.
I’ll be at the gym myself tomorrow then a swim jacuzzi and steam room.
RE karaoke, I do literally bring the house down when I sing😔

The thing is in the days of the internet an old dusty YSL no longer constitutes a good thrift shop find. And sadly he seems to be pretty proud of that jacket seeing as how he's mentioned it before. Bet it came with some old man's sweat Stains baked into it and everything! Special!

:)

correct. My understanding is that the 'disabled German dude' is no longer with us.:(

:lbf:

accounting degree as to how many beers needed to get liquored up

😶

fredo the robocop can provide the information for free😶‍🌫️

🇭🇷 >:hammer:

:rolleyes:

gym>jacuzzi>steam room>kareoke>OI
lets get to the ending> 🍻🍻

Yes it’s a good lifestyle at the moment Cro...
Dr told me just the other day to increase my drinking habits, as he was getting worried about me.
Informed me that 2 crates of coors was acceptable, and he said that the NHS would foot the bill🤑
Hope the family is well 😁

Yes it’s a good lifestyle at the moment Cro...
Dr told me just the other day to increase my drinking habits, as he was getting worried about me.
Informed me that 2 crates of coors was acceptable, and he said that the NHS would foot the bill🤑
Hope the family is well 😁
yes, a good life style aside from the crippling loneliness :lbf:

o_O

Fredo the robocop was acting sober the other day being 'at the gym' etc, but skinny called him out
as being drunk in the AM :)
'hitting the sauce a might early, arent we?' that was the skinny narrative :hammer:

o_O

Fredo the robocop was acting sober the other day being 'at the gym' etc, but skinny called him out
as being drunk in the AM :)
'hitting the sauce a might early, arent we?' that was the skinny narrative :hammer:
Your on the money again Cro😉
You know my drinking habits better than me 🍺
Need to sell the Fiesta to raise money for coors...
please advise 🎓

A big insect flew in here. It made a buzzing sound. It then crawled on the floor toward me. I got scared, and killed it with a vegan watercolor paper block. Then I looked at it. It bled red blood. Now I feel guilty.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom