Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Dale Wharfe, gone. Verso and Hovis Lesley, gone. The place is deserted.
I wonder who’s next ???

It’s like a plot from a murder mystery, when everyone is stuck in a huge mansion house, and people just get killed one, by one.

I hope it’s the vegans turn next.

I hope he gets electrocuted in the bath or something...

Or being slower lowered into a growling mincer ...

I wonder who’s next ???

It’s like a plot from a murder mystery, when everyone is stuck in a huge mansion house, and people just get killed one, by one.

I hope it’s the vegans turn next.

I hope he gets electrocuted in the bath or something...

Or being slower lowered into a growling mincer ...
Strong feelings for vegan!

Got your taste buds back fully yet?

I'm going to stop buying potatoes after eating my stash of them. It's not the first time they've tasted of black mold.

poor shazz, even potatoes are out to get her

Turned on Annette and did not realize it was gonna be a musical but at least it featured sparks which was a surprise

So my wife got an offer a couple of days ago to join a practice and in about five years become a partner as Susan retires. I don’t know what’s she’s gonna do

The way some people are eagerly awaiting their booster shot resembles the excitement of junkies talking to their dealers on the telephone. When? When? When? Am I allowed to get it earlier? Should I try or should I wait?
Have you already got yours?

Not so very long ago, one of the main functions of the media was to closely observe and criticize politics, as a way to inform the citizens of a country.
Nowadays, it's no longer the politicians but the citizens who are criticized and bashed by the media.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom