Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

i think the last song Morrissey sang sounds exactly like the last one and the first one, and i bet it will sound like THIS one, and that is so sad, i used to love him but i will have to kill him

The James Dean and Tim Curry threads have already been archived.
46.gif

burping fish fry :o :D

Oh that reminded me of the most romantic sentence ever. My h and I went for a lunch last year on Valentine's Day to a posh Italian restaurant. I had tuna steak and pannacotta with strawberries for dessert. We ate and drank quite a lot and as we were dragging ourselves home, I said to my h:I burped strawberries. :o And he replied: It could be worse. It could be boiled eggs.

:D That's my h.

Very productive.
You were in my dream last night, we were on a bus and i was eating quavers:confused:.

That was Kilt Uncle, you. :D

I've totally freaked myself out by getting bored and reading about serial killers on wikipedia :o

Hi everybody. I have to go to work in a minute, even though it's
Sunday and it's my birthday. So I didn't get to sleep in.....
Just recovering from the terrible heatwave we have had in Melbourne.
It was 45 degrees celsius yesterday.
Oh, and I got for my birthday the complete dvd series of Robin
Hood and Queer as Folk Series 2, the American one.

Luckily, it seems my post about the FTAA/NAFTA has been completely ignored. Presumably because he knows he has no argument, or just knows nothing about them...
Americans not involved in protesting ftaa/nafta, unlike me and my friends :o
well, they dont know a lot about how 'free trade' works really :cool:
and i do not believe they want to know :(
&
Robby, d'you know how to get the spoilers to work? I posted a freaky picture and need to cover it up for me to open the thread again :o
i use the 'wrap' code that says 'code'
then change that word to 'spoiler'
there is likely an easier way, but a mod would know better than me, sorry :o

Unless my ears decieve me, someone is playing Radiohead very loudly. Might be the electro people.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom