Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Seems they are finally (after 2 yrs) going to start building in this vacant lot across the street from my house. Developer must have gotten the money afterall. Good sign for the economy. And my property values. :thumb:

Also, I'm a bit giddy...I've requested the friendship of a singer/songwriter/'God' in my book on Facebook. I got the nerve up to finally do it. We've met a few times and we have mutual friends. I hope he says yes :o:) I played it cool, but I've realized my heart is a'flutter :love:

[/QUOTE]Also, I'm a bit giddy...I've requested the friendship of a singer/songwriter/'God' in my book on Facebook. I got the nerve up to finally do it. We've met a few times and we have mutual friends. I hope he says yes :o:) I played it cool, but I've realized my heart is a'flutter :love:[/QUOTE]

awwww...good luck!

awwww...good luck!

Thanx :) It's kind of silly, but it's put a spring in my step while cleaning house :D:lbf: We have a few things in common, so I'm hopeful....I just don't want to come across as stalker potential :p His music has been a huge part of my City life. I'm in awe of him :o an amazingly talent & a super cool joe :cool: I told him I've been trying to turn people onto them for years. :thumb: Many of you! tho I didn't mention Moz

Thanx :) It's kind of silly, but it's put a spring in my step while cleaning house :D:lbf: We have a few things in common, so I'm hopeful....I just don't want to come across as stalker potential :p His music has been a huge part of my City life. I'm in awe of him :o an amazingly talent & a super cool joe :cool: I told him I've been trying to turn people onto them for years. :thumb: Many of you! tho I didn't mention Moz

who is? spill the beans.

I'm going crazy stuck in the motherf***ing house. I want to get out and go shopping before I start clawing at my face again. But the only friend I know who appreciates shopping as therapy is refusing to come in to town :head-smack:

To nap or not to nap, that is the question.......

Pretty keen for my friend to come over and sort me out with PhotoShop and InDesign - I've wanted them for ages and didn't think I'd be able to afford them.

Aaaaand....Brixton tomorrow!!! I'm trying so hard not to get excited, though; I'm refusing to believe it properly until he is stood onstage in front of me, and even then may not allow myself to until more than four songs have passed...
London in the morning! :D

I'm thinking that I always cry on sunday's when he has to return home and go to work. :'( I'm a pussy.

is it best to tell yr boss you are quiting* first thing in the morning or in the evening when you are leaving?

*leaving on good terms(well, i hope)

is it best to tell yr boss you are quiting* first thing in the morning or in the evening when you are leaving?

*leaving on good terms(well, i hope)

I once told a boss to shove his job where the sun don't shine and walked out.I was a waitress and the only member of staff serving 50 people.He was a pig and the satisfaction of leaving him in the shit was priceless.

I'd tell him in the evening.:D

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom