Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I still don't know what to call him. Previous cock-bods have been called Koligar, Dr Strangelove, Percy, Wesley and Jarvis. V wants to give him a Ghetto Name . "Rayquanisha", anyone?

How 'bout
"Coopie" (with his groupies)

or
"Heatha the Featha"

;)

Last edited:
And yet after one cup of tea, you don't have quite enough energy to get another. :(

This is why we have teapots. :)

My life is so tragic at the moment that I don't even own a kettle, let alone a teapot. :( We're subsisting on the 'boiling water in a saucepan' method, I definitely don't have the energy for that!

Finally got my birthday pressy from my sister, yay NZ candy! :D

My life is so tragic at the moment that I don't even own a kettle, let alone a teapot. :( We're subsisting on the 'boiling water in a saucepan' method, I definitely don't have the energy for that!

ewww yuk...tea from a sauce pan is vile....no microwave either then?I've got a new one that cost 20 quid but I'm thinking if I stand too close I'm gonna get cancer soon from the leaking radiation.:rolleyes:

wtf!! my roommate knows i take a shower at 7:30 every morning. for 2 months ive been getting in the shower at 7:30 and she also knows i only allot so much time for me to get ready in the morning...aka...im always running out the door...AND SHES IN THE SHOWER. WTF. NOT. COOL.:mad:

wtf!! my roommate knows i take a shower at 7:30 every morning. for 2 months ive been getting in the shower at 7:30 and she also knows i only allot so much time for me to get ready in the morning...aka...im always running out the door...AND SHES IN THE SHOWER. WTF. NOT. COOL.:mad:

Turn on the cold tap in the kitchen and wait for the screams. :thumb:

I used to live in a rented house where there was insufficient hot water to share between the tenants in the seven bedsits. Getting a bath (there wasn't a shower) was quite a challenge until I realised that if I turned on the hot tap in my kitchenette, the water would run cold upstairs and the person attempting to run a bath would think there was no hot water left and give up on the idea. As soon as they'd gone back to their bedsit, I'd nip in and get my bath. :D

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom