Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

i dumped the ball and chain yesterday!

I have a feeling that you and Anna Anka would be a great couple!

If your husband wants you to give him head every morning, first thing when he wakes up, you have to follow his wishes -Anna Anka

Watch from 2.10!

Last edited by a moderator:
First monday as single for you Billy, right? How does it feel?
honestly, i'm sad. she's sad. we may go to counseling. we love eachother very much. we've talked about it before, but never followed through with it. i took the first step Sunday, and if anything, i'm seeking counsel as an individual.
the main reason i broke up with her is that i was holding her down and preventing her from growing as an individual. i am a very controlling indivual and i hope to break this habit.

thanks for listening!

I finally got my goddamn raise. And I didn't even take my drug test yet. Whatever, I'm buying boots

honestly, i'm sad. she's sad. we may go to counseling. we love eachother very much. we've talked about it before, but never followed through with it. i took the first step Sunday, and if anything, i'm seeking counsel as an individual.
the main reason i broke up with her is that i was holding her down and preventing her from growing as an individual. i am a very controlling indivual and i hope to break this habit.

thanks for listening!

I'm just glad that there was another reason then the "duty reason".

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom