Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I really, really don't like answering the phone. I don't mind if it is a mobile but if it is a landline I just hate it. I never answer it when it rings.

that would make a good thread,if its not already done.I have an irrational fear of rice pudding

:eek: I'm going to remember this the next time you say my fear of animals, in particular butterflies, is silly. What is the rice pudding going to do exactly? At least some butterflies might be poison.

its gonna get me

Our kids are going to be so normal. Scared of everything from butterflies to rice pudding. And clowns, I hate them. And bob the builder, I wish he would just die. (Bob the builder! Can we fix it? Bob the builder! Can we fix it?).

Finally submitted my university application!!!! :D

Also, I miss yesitis :blushing:

Awwww. I wondered if you applied to college in his town.

Yesterday on the train it sounded like all the people around me were crying, then when I'd look at them they were fine, just sniffling their nose because of a cold or making weeping sounds because they were reaching for something. Strange.

I have errands to run but I let my mom borrow my car and now the window won't roll up and it's raining. I'm not saying it's my mom's fault I'm just saying before she borrowed my car I could run errands in the rain without getting wet.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom