Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I could have sworn I read somewhere either here or on facebook this morning about Russell Brand and Jonathon Ross were talking about Morrissey, and there was a link, and now I can't find it anymore! Help!!!1

I've been that child. She won't remember in the morning. :o

The thing is that she is EXTREAMLY emotional and her natural response to ANYTHING is to start to cry. So sometimes when she cries you just have to leave her alone and let her sort it out herself. But still it hurts a bit to hear her laying in her bed crying.

I've just been wrapping my arm's around...

Your pillow? :o

Okay, regarding Racism Week in symbolsland, what you're supposed to do is take the SHIT of racism stuff and turn it to gold. :straightface: So when some bozo named Sonny says that it is Morrissey's agenda to take away his people's "rightful place in society," then what you have to do is dissect the core of his argument and find the gold in it, rather than focusing on the outward, obvious interpretation that this is yet another article saying that Morrissey is bad. THis is God at work. In a way it makes Morrissey persecuted and hung from the cross because he's at home beating himself up over this one comment that seems to be haunting him when really we're supposed to be taking these random blog entries and articles and sifting out the gold, something I've been too tired to do since working on another project.

Just hanging on the wall ... chiilin ... ya ya!!!!!!
*BOOM**CRASH**FIRE!!!!*
Kill that mother-! ahem, alien.
What you get for indulging yourself and downloading ALIEN VS PREDATOR when you know all it's going to do is destroy your mental health and require you to learn an entire new vocab of swear words. And then I go and get Star Trek Voyager ELITE FORCE. Shows I'll never learn.

Lulz. :p

mozt2gp4.jpg

Or flip over?

That's a good one. :p

So at weddings or events I normally take a zillion photos becuase it might be symbollic or something, but at this last one I was just way too exhausted and toward the end pulled out my camera and only took three photos, then my camera battery died so it was totally a sign that I myself wasn;t the designated photographer which was FINE. But the three photos I took were of the official wedding photographers whose pics I haven't seen yet but they were cute as heck. I say heck because they were the sweetest Indie Christian couple who had a son and loved Wilco and The Beatles. The boy had a tattoo across his wrist that said GOD IS GOOD exactly where Morrissey signed not_me_not_I, incidently, though I didn;t get a pic. And the girl had a tattoo of the word "cheese!" on her trigger finger which I'm sure will only be cute until she turns 40 and decides to get it surgically removed, but still, they were super sweet. :sweet: I love taking photos of the photographers because so often you don't get to see them. :p

5060834184_67f20bcccb.jpg

5060834758_172eeef749.jpg

5060222579_12a92c3c96.jpg

WHERE THE F*** has my coffee gone! I swear I just put it on the table and NOW IT'S F****** GONE! Why does every f****** thing disappear right when you F****** WANT IT! I MEAN WHAT THE F***!!!!!

WHERE THE F*** has my coffee gone! I swear I just put it on the table and NOW IT'S F****** GONE! Why does every f****** thing disappear right when you F****** WANT IT! I MEAN WHAT THE F***!!!!!

I don't drink coffee because too much caffeine isn't good for your health.

I don't drink coffee because too much caffeine isn't good for your health.

I don't actually drink that much coffee, I go for ECCO these days.
I swear it's true. It really is.:D
It was just so WEIRD! I mean, one minute it's there and then BAM and the grease is gone!!!!!!!!:p (Quoi??)
Actually, I was probably just being my usual completely absentminded self and put it somewhere else, totally forgot about it and convinced myself (not hard in my case) that my EVIL EVIL coffee mug is playing it's old tricks on me. Mind you it was given to me by one of my evil primary school teachers years ago, so that probably explains it.
Hmm...:confused:...don't ask why I still have it.:o
:D

English Lit :)

I had to get it in early (as it were) because I'm applying to Oxford, just for the fun of being instantly rejected :p

Me too, well, English Lit and Theatre. Ah, I see. I'm too lazy and uncommitted to ever be an Oxbridge-type person (although I was on my college's 'list'), but I've found several unis which I really like so I need to get applying soon. Good luck. :)

That's a good one. :p

So at weddings or events I normally take a zillion photos becuase it might be symbollic or something, but at this last one I was just way too exhausted and toward the end pulled out my camera and only took three photos, then my camera battery died so it was totally a sign that I myself wasn;t the designated photographer which was FINE. But the three photos I took were of the official wedding photographers whose pics I haven't seen yet but they were cute as heck. I say heck because they were the sweetest Indie Christian couple who had a son and loved Wilco and The Beatles. The boy had a tattoo across his wrist that said GOD IS GOOD exactly where Morrissey signed not_me_not_I, incidently, though I didn;t get a pic. And the girl had a tattoo of the word "cheese!" on her trigger finger which I'm sure will only be cute until she turns 40 and decides to get it surgically removed, but still, they were super sweet. :sweet: I love taking photos of the photographers because so often you don't get to see them. :p

5060834184_67f20bcccb.jpg

5060834758_172eeef749.jpg

5060222579_12a92c3c96.jpg

Thats another of my irrational fears -people with a gap in their two front teeth.There's something sinister about those people,why do they grin so much and look so smug?

"You're mine!" she's saying. *shivers*

Last edited:
Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom