Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Thats another of my irrational fears -people with a gap in their two front teeth.There's something sinister about those people,why do they grin so much and look so smug?

"You're mine" she's saying.

Pity you don't like Terry Thomas who is one of the charming gents.

terry-thomas.jpg

Greetings all!:)
After a brief absence, I am back again.
Just put some Yarrow plants in as the silly lawn mower
man whpper snipped the ones that were in there last
week....:mad:
Methinks, I should perhaps get a different lawnmower man,
as the one I've got seems to be hell bent on cutting plants
as well as the lawn. Plus he broke my turtle statue!!

Salad is so overrated! I just hate it when people say "oh, don't you want to have a deliciuous salad?". Why the f*** would I want to have a f***ing salad? I might as well go outside and eat some leaves from a tree!

I miss Davie.

Where are you Welshie boy?

Ofcourse you do. Today I went in to the cyberdog shop in Camden, I've been in there before. I like it. Although today I discovered something I've never seen before; on the bottom florr there is a sex shop!!! I was so embarrassed. I'm a good girl, I don't go in to sex shops!

Greetings all!:)
After a brief absence, I am back again.
Just put some Yarrow plants in as the silly lawn mower
man whpper snipped the ones that were in there last
week....:mad:
Methinks, I should perhaps get a different lawnmower man,
as the one I've got seems to be hell bent on cutting plants
as well as the lawn. Plus he broke my turtle statue!!

Hi Mauve!
Someone dug up a tree I was trying to grow in the garden this year and I got unreasonably upset over that. Our lawnmower has broken, so we're looking on Freecycle for a second-hand one.
It was warm enough to sit in the garden today, with the cat. Bliss!

Hi Mauve!
Someone dug up a tree I was trying to grow in the garden this year and I got unreasonably upset over that. Our lawnmower has broken, so we're looking on Freecycle for a second-hand one.
It was warm enough to sit in the garden today, with the cat. Bliss!

Hi dunya,
Ah, lovely times in the garden with the cat!:thumb:
It's shit when people interfere with your plants isn't it. There should
be a law against it, I reckon.
Have a good day. It's about 25 degrees celsius here in Melbourne today.
That's pretty warm and toasty.
Time to get the sun block out. We, here in Melbourne, live right
under the hole in the ozone layer.....lucky us, huh? So we have
to be very careful not to get burnt.....

Ford.
Yes.
I think I'm a sofa.
I know how you feel.
ARGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Two of my favourite things in one place. Very nice.

What I was actually thinking was that I've just signed up for a conference March 4-6 next year so Moz had better not be touring then. (keep my license to practice or see Moz in concert? Tough decision. I'd rather not have to make it).

I met a friend who I hadn't meet for a very long time today. It reminded me about why I hadn't meet her for such a long time.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom