Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

2 weeks ago,at the opticians,I was told I need glasses.So after trying on about a hundred pairs,I chose some.Today I picked them up.
Now,looking at myself in the mirror at home,I cant decide if I look like a child molestor,or a tall, slim (but devastatingly good looking)Ronnie Corbett

11083886_tml.jpg
:squiffy:

I've been sick for a week. That sucks. Today I've spent the day in bed watching The importance of being Earnest, Modern Family and The Office. I really like Tim.

I don't care who is part or whole Chinese. Being in the media is a game and you have to play it and sometimes you get cornered and have to stick to your word and I know that.

Speaking of glasses, I am long sighted, but I have to wear
glasses for reading, especially at night.
But I have only got the cheap ones from the chemist, so I really
should get the proper prescription ones one day.
One day when I don't have to spent all my money on things such
as school fees.... I just paid $400 to my son's school and am on
a payment plan to pay the $900 off that I owe.
This is "public education". It's supposed to be free, but that's a joke.
Still, it's good that he is still at school. He's about to do Year 12, and he got
an A for his last English assignment. Next year he is doing English and English Literature. He'll be up to his neck in books......
It's raining outside......my cat is in. I had to take him to the vet yesterday.
He's been fighting, so he had to have antibiotic injection and he has to stay inside. If he's naughty, I've got a waterpistol now. :guitar: I won't take anymore of his scary ways. He waits until I'm almost asleep and tries to attack me, so that I'll let him out. But that will change with the waterpistol...:straightface:
C.G. Maybe you just have sensitive teeth......

Fanta has no caffeine. I'm sitting here watching the game thinking "Why do I keep dozing off to sleep?" :p Morrissey hearts mormon soda.

Fanta has no caffeine. I'm sitting here watching the game thinking "Why do I keep dozing off to sleep?" :p Morrissey hearts mormon soda.

:lbf: Mormon soda! Mormons actually drink coke, or at least my ex did. Apparently you are allowed to drink caffeine if it is cold but not if it is hot. Really strange, but if god says so!

Out of all the religions Mormons and Hare Krishnas are the most
non offensive.:)
In my opinion, anyway!:straightface:

:lbf: Mormon soda! Mormons actually drink coke, or at least my ex did. Apparently you are allowed to drink caffeine if it is cold but not if it is hot. Really strange, but if god says so!

Wha? No way. My first boyfriend (we were 7) Brandon was a Mormon and when I went to his house to play his mom only let us drink root beer. :p

Out of all the religions Mormons and Hare Krishnas are the most
non offensive.:)
In my opinion, anyway!:straightface:

:ha-no: HK's are generally ok. But most mormons....oh my lord! Obviously I haven't meet all mormons in the world, so I don't know what all of them are like. But a lot of the ones I've meet have just been too much. One seriously didn't know who Che Guevara is. I had something with the famous pic of Che Guevara on it and the women in question (who is between 50 and 60 years old) had no idea who it was. She had never seen the pic before. Mormonlalaland.

Indeed, some religious people do truly live in their own little world,
totally ensconced in their own beliefs and quite ignorant of "reality".
I knew this religious woman years ago, who always said "God will provide".
She was living on food vouchers to feed herself and her children.
Her husband was out fooling around.
She even gave birth at home, rather than call him to take her to hospital.
I really felt God wasn't providing for her, but she believed there
was a reason for all her suffering and God would eventually provide....
blah de blah blah....
Mmmph.......religion!

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom