Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Indeed, some religious people do truly live in their own little world,
totally ensconced in their own beliefs and quite ignorant of "reality".
I knew this religious woman years ago, who always said "God will provide".
She was living on food vouchers to feed herself and her children.
Her husband was out fooling around.
She even gave birth at home, rather than call him to take her to hospital.
I really felt God wasn't providing for her, but she believed there
was a reason for all her suffering and God would eventually provide....
blah de blah blah....
Mmmph.......religion!

Some part of me feels this way. I can't help it. :o

Most religions suck and are ignorant...but then again most humans are whether or not they have a religion to follow

I hate nasty bathrooms. The other day I went into a bathroom, and one of the toilets had a big smear of poop on the seat, there was a yellow puddle/stain behind it, and the walls and floor were dusty and dirty.

Oh well, I guess if I had to choose dirty bathrooms are
worse than religion.
Doesn't mean I wanna go back to the fire and brimstone
days though...

Is it just me or does this cow look undernourished? :squiffy: And how many people holding her chains does it take to get her to be still for the camera?

44752688-20153321.jpg

It was on an article on the LATimes about these artisan cheese farmers today. Slow news day. Bizarre photo.

53566839-20204437.jpg

"Mexican Army Destroys 134 Tons of Pot"

Seriously, that armyman is gonna get the BIGGEST contact high if he;s not careful.

(My brain is so tired I just look at the pitures now, I don even read the articles anymoar. And apparently I've reverted to lolspeak.)

Why?

Right now I just gave myself a cut on the thumb opening the bottle of syrup. How is that even possible?

I spent almost the whole day walking/running (the latter for the bus) around Norwich, and then walking for half an hour back from the bus stop- all in quite high-heeled, narrow-toed boots. My feet felt really bruised when I posted that, and three of my toes are still completely numb.

Is it just me or does this cow look undernourished? :squiffy: And how many people holding her chains does it take to get her to be still for the camera?

44752688-20153321.jpg

It was on an article on the LATimes about these artisan cheese farmers today. Slow news day. Bizarre photo.

Oh dear, that's a very scrawny back on that cow. But I wonder if
that is normal for that breed.
And yes, why are they holding her with two chains....strange indeed.
I thought cows were usually placid.
Maybe the cow is mad with those people!:guitar:

Where is everybody?

I am thinking about my birthday this Thursday. And how I should probably stop slacking right now.

Can someone tell me how I can get the magic wand tool on Photoshop CS5 trial, before I murder a kitten?
:head-smack:

Where, where, where is my Billy? I'm having such a Billy abstinence that I'll start sending dirty messages to one of the other Billy's around here.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom