Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Yeah i miss bully scissors too and his stupid comments about Poland.Maybe i could recommend him places shown in "Essential Killing".:)

Yeah i miss bully scissors too and his stupid comments about Poland.Maybe i could recommend him places shown in "Essential Killing".:)

Ohh god how I miss him. Once he said my *ehhmmm* was like Poland; everyone know where it is but nobody want to go there.

Alton Ellis.

please spare me this stupid blubbering of yours,next time learn to lie better you idiot.

Jackie London never caused any trouble with other users.

You must apologise her for wrongly blanding her idiot.

Personally your post deserves an infraction for insulting other user because you posted it outside the pigsty.

Calm down everyone, let's look into this.

P.

No no no...
Don't calm down! Let's keep insanity alive! yaaaaa

charlesmanson.gif

Jackie London never caused any trouble with other users.

You must apologise her for calling wrongly blanding her idiot.

Personally your post deserves an infraction for insulting other user because you posted it outside the pigsty.
Hi Odin,a nice meeting you had with jackie in london,what a masterplan hehehe
p.s.have you read uncleskinny post?Calm down liar.

What is more "pretty f***ing scary" than a black bear? Nothing.

That's what I said when you walked by. :o

So, what you doin' with that there bear, C.G?!?!?:confused:

This: :blushing:. He wasn't technically a bear when I saw him but sometimes he is. I mean, he can be. Nevermind. :p

(This is one of those times when you just smile and nod and go "Uh huh, Crystal. Okay." and you'll be fine. :D)

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom