Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

They are aragant basterds and they don't like England anyway

No they actually do like england a lot, they just can't speak english at all. In sweden everyone speak good english, whoever you stop in the steert will be able to explain the way or whatever it is you're asking, in germany it's rare, I doubt that even 50% of them speak any english. And to find a german that actually speaks good english is mosr or less impossible.

If I say the world is shit...nobody gives a flying f***
If I say Germany is shit...woah, there's a f***ing uproar

You know what...everything in this world is shit and that is a prime example of how human social intelligence is shite!

If I say the world is shit...nobody gives a flying f***
If I say Germany is shit...woah, there's a f***ing uproar

You know what...everything in this world is shit and that is a prime example of how human social intelligence is shite!

Billy! You better (better!) remember this post the next time you complain that I'm negative.

No they actually do like england a lot, they just can't speak english at all. In sweden everyone speak good english, whoever you stop in the steert will be able to explain the way or whatever it is you're asking, in germany it's rare, I doubt that even 50% of them speak any english. And to find a german that actually speaks good english is mosr or less impossible.

You haven't met many German people.

There are some German users who speak good English.

I've met many well educated German people who speak excellent English.

Well,my bed is beckoning,and my eyes are like piss holes in the snow.So,goodnight Davie,and you, my little Swedish nymphette,with a penchant (see Jackie,fluent French!),for f*****s who talk bollocks.

And you little Emil,shivering under your double duvet with a book by someone Ive never heard of.

And thats about four hours of my pathetic little life that I'll never get back:mad:

And you little Emil,shivering under your double duvet with a book by someone Ive never heard of.

It's not funny! Now it's 12.6 degrees. f***ing crappy East-Berlin apartments. This is f***ing unbearable. At least now I've talked to the landlord and a heating company so hopefully this will be sorted out today.

You haven't met many German people.

There are some German users who speak good English.

I've met many well educated German people who speak excellent English.

Yes, well educated german people speak good english, just as most well educated all over the world do. But the average german don't really speak good english, it's a well known fact.

It's not funny! Now it's 12.6 degrees. f***ing crappy East-Berlin apartments. This is f***ing unbearable. At least now I've talked to the landlord and a heating company so hopefully this will be sorted out today.

Oh no, poor you. I still think you should try to find some varmeljus.

I just noticed at work that I am wearing two different shoes. Similiar styles different colors. One's black one"s blue:lbf:

Oh no, poor you. I still think you should try to find some varmeljus.

Yeah, well I forgot to buy and I'm not going out again. But now it's 12.8 at least. :rolleyes: Tomorrow it will probably be between 11-12.

Yeah, well I forgot to buy and I'm not going out again. But now it's 12.8 at least. :rolleyes: Tomorrow it will probably be between 11-12.

It's turning into arctic cold here too. Today someone was coming to look at the heating because something is wrong with it. They called this morning and said they were coming sometime between 8.30 and 5. Which mean I can't leave the house. Which mean I had to ask a neighbour to take the 3 year old to school. I mean is it too much to ask for them to be a bit more specific about time? It's not easy to entertain a 1 year old and a 3 year old inside all day. And they still haven't been here.

It's turning into arctic cold here too. Today someone was coming to look at the heating because something is wrong with it. They called this morning and said they were coming sometime between 8.30 and 5. Which mean I can't leave the house. Which mean I had to ask a neighbour to take the 3 year old to school. I mean is it too much to ask for them to be a bit more specific about time? It's not easy to entertain a 1 year old and a 3 year old inside all day. And they still haven't been here.

It looks like I'm raising the temperature with my hair dryer. :lbf: I've been blowing my feet for warmth for 10-15 minutes now and during this time the temperature has actually risen with 0.8 degrees. If I keep this up I will get to fall asleep in tropical warmth. :lbf:

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom