Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Why the hell Paul Weller was 'singing' over the end credits of 'United', last nights excellent BBC film about the 1958 Man Utd Munich aeroplane crash.
I'm not saying that Morrissey's song would have suited the mood. But it would have been a better fit than that cockney gurner :confused:

Aggreed, Karl.

I hope Morrissey and my English friends here are physically far away from whatever palace/castle/cathedral/parade route/whatever during the wedding. WHile I pray it is not the case, all the hoopla seems like a terrorists dream come true. :straightface:

Yes, I worry about this with regards to the Olympics next year too. I tend to stay away from London when there are massive things like that going on for precisely this reason, and always worry when friends and family are there.

Today is Smyngus-Dyngus,and streets are full of idiots with buckets full of water-"tradition"-no one is safe:rolleyes::

Last edited by a moderator:
Why the hell Paul Weller was 'singing' over the end credits of 'United', last nights excellent BBC film about the 1958 Man Utd Munich aeroplane crash.
I'm not saying that Morrissey's song would have suited the mood. But it would have been a better fit than that cockney gurner :confused:

Weller's like bed bugs - we'll never be rid of him. Complete silence would have been better.

Today is Smyngus-Dyngus,and streets are full of idiots with buckets full of water-"tradition"-no one is safe:rolleyes::

Weird. Is it a holy thing?

Last edited by a moderator:
I am beyond ready and willing to throw my homework onto the fire. It's the come out and find the one you love part that is more difficult as a plane ticket to Scotland is a tad expensive. And I don't even have a passport. And I'd get there and stand off to the side like I always do. :p

I wonder if William Windsor is a Smiths fan.

katewill1.jpg

An uncanny similarity to a certain performance on TOTP.

I should probably go put my shoes so I'm not late to donate blood and I my cat needs to quit looming over my laptop threateningly.

Hello you Benefit Scroungers, looks like the forum is shite (as always)!
How is everyone?

Well nothing much has happened while youve bin away.But I gave in to Jackies demands and tried to get her pregnant (through artificial insemination) but due to the appalling state of the postal system in this country,by the time it gets to London its lost its va-va-voom.Who wants to call their first son Maureece anyway?:crazy:

Well nothing much has happened while youve bin away.But I gave in to Jackies demands and tried to get her pregnant (through artificial insemination) but due to the appalling state of the postal system in this country,by the time it gets to London its lost its va-va-voom.Who wants to call their first son Maureece anyway?:crazy:

hahahaha, god help your fictional child that you both have created! :D

Hello Davie, was just thinking you'd been mysteriously quiet recently. Life is dull as dishwater, typically. How are you?

Yes, it has been dull on here that's why I haven't been here :D
I'm good! I've just joined yet another band, so I shall have to try and see how far this one goes (please let it be over a week!)

Yesterday I went to a Dodger game. I was standing in line to buy a beer and a pretzel and I noticed, after half an inning of listening to the game, that all the other lines were moving but our line wasn't. After a full inning standing in the same exact spot, I started to assess the situation, but not until after I sent a rant text to my friend with the observation that the lady running our line must be mentally retarded because we weren't moving. It was a simple observation. I felt like shit when I got closer and realized that she was holding up the line because drunk fans were arguing with her about how many beers they could buy and she was simply obeying the rules and standing her ground, AND there was an older man doing "back up," not running a register, just helping the people who were running registers get stuff and he was all but ignoring her so she was on her own. I still called her mentally retarded, my observation at the time, but I felt crappy afterward. Anyway, in case that's interesting to anyone.

Last edited:
I spose this should be in the misheard lyrics thread but i cant be arsed looking.In Lifeguard on duty,what does he sing after "And ive always been so kind to the sick and to the ???? Its bugging me

I spose this should be in the misheard lyrics thread but i cant be arsed looking.In Lifeguard on duty,what does he sing after "And ive always been so kind to the sick and to the ???? Its bugging me

partially blind.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom