Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Started what we call Reception, first grade next year and so on...I know it's a cliche, but time sure has flown by for my 'baby'.

Aww. :)

I'm sure it will be a little rough at first being in a strange place for hours on end with new people...kids seem to adapt far better and faster than adults though.

He'll be graduating before you know it.

I can smell leeks cooking from the kitchen. I'm getting soup I think?

Life is improving.

Last edited by a moderator:
They should have captured and put on trial Osame Bin Laden. Not just killed him. He gets away with not having to account
for himself. Anyway, that's just my opinion.
Great to be back in here again.

I think my depression made its comeback since Monday. At first, I thought I got over it, then it just came back. Right now all I feel is nothing but fatigue, remorse, pain, and loss of interest, energy, and even appetite. It just hurts me so much that I wish I could make it disappear like magic.

I know it's complicated and all, but what part of "no barking" do you not understand? Quit calling us puppies and watch the video.

What exactly is Nicorette supposed to help? Because it ain't helpin' nothin'.

My dad quit using the patch. He swears by it. He was a smoker for 20+ years.

Good luck. I gave up a long time ago. It will get better after two weeks, I promise! It's worth doing. You will save money and add years on to
your life expectancy (of course unless your get run over or cancer or something).
No, seriously smoking is horrible and Morrissey hates it too, so its better not to!

Since Thursday I've had a cold that is absolutely kicking my ass. It's a lot of sneezing and scratchy throat and constant body ache. Nothing makes me feel better. Bleh. :tears:

Since last Monday, I've been thrown back into depression. All I do is feel a lot of fatigue, lack of energy and appetite, having a hard time doing the stuff I usually enjoy, and cry a lot. It's like this depression is making my life a living hell.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom