Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I am thinking about how there is no way i can make it till midnight revising in the library if by 6 my brain is already so much mush i just thought it'd be ok to put something that was just on fire ie a lighter, agaisnt my face.

A chub scout! :) CG, you are eminently quotable these days. I'm still treasuring your "I'll be over here in the corner menstruating" riposte to th' lads.

:blushing: Thanks.

Netflix doesn't have Senilita! How am I supposed to watch Morrissey's influences! I remember running into this problem when I couldn't get a hold of the Grand Central Station Wept book at our library. :tears: Bleh. She's as concerned, Morrissey :p

That not a lot changes round here and that this place needs a few more nutters and rebels to liven it up..

Depression is a liar. Don't believe what it says about you, or anything.

I'm not a Buddhist, but I'm finding some things by Tara Brach rather insightful. Maybe you'll find this article interesting (or not - worth a try): it's called "Awakening from the Trance of Unworthiness" http://www.tarabrach.com/articles/inquiring-trance.html

She, and others, have called it a trance because depression makes your focus of attention very small, as a hynotist would, until you forget about the larger reality.

Netflix doesn't have Senilita! How am I supposed to watch Morrissey's influences! I remember running into this problem when I couldn't get a hold of the Grand Central Station Wept book at our library.

I would like to see Senilita now too, after reading about it on IMDB - not because Moz likes it but because it sounds interesting, and the utterly gorgeous Claudia Cardinale is in it.

tumblr_liz29ubvRL1qiacc4o1_250.jpg

Who put the c*** in Stoke on Trent?

Im sure its got its fair share but why do you ask?

No reason. Just noticed it. I guess I'm rattling my cup against the bars. :o THese observations are my De Profundis. :p

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom