Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

nice of you guys to care :)
anyways, I have been spending more time looking for work, rather than coming here :o
but I am give my self 15 to 20 minutes here today :p
then I will go away again until I think I have made more progress on the job front :straightface:

ps: there is another reason I am not here so much, but I do not think I will post about it :cool:

You mean the drug mule thing didn't work out?

At some levels in life there is no such thing as paranoia, there really are people out to get you. In your case maybe you and any cats...

Hmm, interesting first post my friend....welcome :)

Hello....How Is Everybody On This Rather Grey Day?

Hmm, interesting first post my friend....welcome :)

Hello....How Is Everybody On This Rather Grey Day?

I am good. My horoscope suggests that I relax today and do my work tomorrow. That sounds like a good idea, except I can't. :p

I am good. My horoscope suggests that I relax today and do my work tomorrow. That sounds like a good idea, except I can't. :p

I only agree with horoscopes if they tell me good things about the day :D
Are you into ghosts and Mediums? :)

I only agree with horoscopes if they tell me good things about the day :D
Are you into ghosts and Mediums? :)

Yeah. Only fictional stuff though, because I get too creeped out easily. I have been watching this TV show called "Meduim." It's pretty good. How about you?

Yeah. Only fictional stuff though, because I get too creeped out easily. I have been watching this TV show called "Meduim." It's pretty good. How about you?

Yeah of cause I believe there is ghosts and possible intelligent life in this extensive universe of ours. Everything is possible and I guess I am very open minded that way :)

Yeah of cause I believe there is ghosts and possible intelligent life in this extensive universe of ours. Everything is possible and I guess I am very open minded that way :)

Me too. That's why I can't watch or read non-fictional stuff about ghosts because I it creeps me out. And gives me nightmares. (Actually I still get nightmares from the non-fiction stuff.:o I had a nightmare a month ago that I was going to be possessed by a ghost. I looked out the window of my house directly into the eyes of this evil witch/ghost and I knew she was going to possess me. I went to the ground to hide, but I could already feel it was going to happen and she already sort of had control because I couldn't move my body.:eek:)

Me too. That's why I can't watch or read non-fictional stuff about ghosts because I it creeps me out. And gives me nightmares. (Actually I still get nightmares from the non-fiction stuff.:o I had a nightmare a month ago that I was going to be possessed by a ghost. I looked out the window of my house directly into the eyes of this evil witch/ghost and I knew she was going to possess me. I went to the ground to hide, but I could already feel it was going to happen and she already sort of had control because I couldn't move my body.:eek:)

I don't tend to believe in all this Most Haunted and Paranormal TV series stuff though....ghosts simply would never appear! They probably wouldn't appear on any human made devices anyway....

I am moments away from procuring a female canary for my male. I think of it as rescue actually. She's a steal at $30 and trapped in a cage with a female red factor canary who is selling for $80 because she is more profittable, prettier. But this little girl, two years younger than my bird Jerry, is the color of Jerry with a bit of bright, bright yellow. She looks like she's wearing a little vest. :sweet:

I'm doing this because it breaks my heart that he sings to the reflection of himself in his cage. I won't put them together immediately, I want to monitor that they don't hurt each other.

I am moments away from procuring a female canary for my male. I think of it as rescue actually. She's a steal at $30 and trapped in a cage with a female red factor canary who is selling for $80 because she is more profittable, prettier. But this little girl, two years younger than my bird Jerry, is the color of Jerry with a bit of bright, bright yellow. She looks like she's wearing a little vest. :sweet:

I'm doing this because it breaks my heart that he sings to the reflection of himself in his cage. I won't put them together immediately, I want to monitor that they don't hurt each other.

Please don't do your day job again....christ, I remember when you spoilt a thread of mine with all your birds :D

Please don't do your day job again....christ, I remember when you spoilt a thread of mine with all your birds :D

These are my real pets, not wild sightings. I picked her up. Jerry went BANANAS when he heard her voice, and she went cuckoo for his too. They called back and forth to each other for quite some time, until I put some broccoli in their cages and they got real occupied with that and forgot each other. Then Jerry would be milling about his cage and she'd stand there silently on the closest edge of her perch and watch. Then, perhaps coincidentally because it was just too sweet, Jerry would realize she was watching and go look at her and then she;d just hop around her cage and eat and stuff. They're too shy to get close. THey're in separate cages next to each other until I can put them together, I'm elsewhere now housesitting. They're doing construction on the house and as they hammer stuff outside the plaster and drywall is falling off in the living room as I sit here. I feel like I'm in a Michael Gondry film. :p

Last edited:
At some levels in life there is no such thing as paranoia, there really are people out to get you. In your case maybe you and any cats...
Oh hi Odin,do you like Irregular Regular and karaoke?;) :lbf:Pathetic really...

These are my real pets, not wild sightings. I picked her up. Jerry went BANANAS when he heard her voice, and she went cuckoo for his too. They called back and forth to each other for quite some time, until I put some broccoli in their cages and they got real occupied with that and forgot each other. Then Jerry would be milling about his cage and she'd stand there silently on the closest edge of her perch and watch. Then, perhaps coincidentally because it was just too sweet, Jerry would realize she was watching and go look at her and then she;d just hop around her cage and eat and stuff. They're too shy to get close. THey're in separate cages next to each other until I can put them together, I'm elsewhere now housesitting. They're doing construction on the house and as they hammer stuff outside the plaster and drywall is falling off in the living room as I sit here. I feel like I'm in a Michael Gondry film. :p

possibly the most boring post you've done in a while Crystal :D
how is everyone today??

it breaks my heart to see a bird in a cage

dear fellow morrissey solo people...today i have a dilema! this guy and i were kind of talking and decided we would go to the movies today but im so nervous :eek: like we never really set a time and i dont even think hes going to go or hes just going to cancel and the point is i guess you can say im young, nervous and im geeking out!! he supposably likes me but erm.....thats doubtful and oh my what am i going to do if i do go and he does too!! what do i talk about...im going to be an even bigger awkward mess! oh no! im panicking hardcore!!........sorry i just needed to do some rambling.:eek:

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom