Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Is facebook down for anyone else?

I'm thinking how much better "Life is a Pigsty" sounds live. Just listening to the Zagreb version and really enjoying the Boz guitar bit towards the end where the song goes apocalyptic.

Last edited:
It's a day to stay IN! There's a community yard sale and the gates are open so lots of weird people lurking around looking for stuff. :straightface: Some lady asked me if I know where the funnel cake is. WHY YOU WANNA EAT IT? MAYBE IT'LL SIGN YOUR ARM! Harumph. I want him to have a normal life. :grumpy:

she's got DAVIE as a main player!Pah!

eh! I'm on...sometimes!

got this horrible nasty manager who is a bitch :( I miss the old grumpy manager we had...even if he hated everyone on the earth! I really think I'm getting fed up of my work in general! I feel sorry for those working full time in boring shops. I don't know how you wake up every morning and feel happy! a bullet in my head would be more worthy than working in a boring shop for the rest of my life...well, especially mine! Though I guess working in music shops are cooler!

Today I couldn't find a bus that got near my town from work (because buses in Wales are really crap and no buses run after half 5 around where I live!) So instead I had to walk 15 minutes through roads without any footpaths from the nearest village. The cars got awfully close to me :(

Also today I got on giffgaff. It's pretty good I guess. I'm giving it a go for a few month and see if I want to stay on it because I hated it when I first saw the site. I've kept my £5 a month unlimited texts O2 simplicity sim card though!

Last edited by a moderator:
eh! I'm on...sometimes!

got this horrible nasty manager who is a bitch :( I miss the old grumpy manager we had...even if he hated everyone on the earth! I really think I'm getting fed up of my work in general! I feel sorry for those working full time in boring shops. I don't know how you wake up every morning and feel happy! a bullet in my head would be more worthy than working in a boring shop for the rest of my life...well, especially mine! Though I guess working in music shops are cooler!

Today I couldn't find a bus that got near my town from work (because buses in Wales are really crap and no buses run after half 5 around where I live!) So instead I had to walk 15 minutes through roads without any footpaths from the nearest village. The cars got awfully close to me :(

Also today I got on giffgaff. It's pretty good I guess. I'm giving it a go for a few month and see if I want to stay on it because I hated it when I first saw the site. I've kept my £5 a month unlimited texts O2 simplicity sim card though!

Sounds familiar....

Yeah,I wondered that too.She's ok,I suppose.

Not keen on any of the others on your list though.

William. I'm not keen on them either.

But yer alright.

And on top of that Davie has a post count of 3.82 messages a day....that's almost 4 don't you know.

Now, if you don't mind I have a date with a hangover I must prepare for. :D

What in the hell is a giff gaff? :squiffy:

giff gaff is one of UK mobile phone carriers.

Oh thanks, like a pay-as-you-go thing? We have a phone here with a silly name for old people with big buttons, it's called a Jitterbug. :p

William. I'm not keen on them either.

But yer alright.

And on top of that Davie has a post count of 3.82 messages a day....that's almost 4 don't you know.

Now, if you don't mind I have a date with a hangover I must prepare for. :D

Yes,I did know that,Iona.I am,after all,his puppet-master.

I'm sick of all this jubilee crap.They were camping out overnight in the rain :lbf: to watch the royal barge float past.I hope it sinks.

I'm sick of all this jubilee crap.They were camping out overnight in the rain :lbf: to watch the royal barge float past.I hope it sinks.

I am pleased to report that residents of my patch in Manchester appear to be suitably indifferent to the festivities.

There is, of course, the odd car flying the flag proudly. Naturally, all occupants deserve to be garrotted with union jack bunting and then fed to rabid foxes.

Mmm, Monday tomorrow. Fabolous waking up 6am and go to work for a 13 hour shift. Oh how I love life. Should have taken that chance I had to get away 4 weeks ago.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom