Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

If Wikipedia will be closed, there'll be one more reason for going to library. And studying foreign language maybe. Aha.

There's this girl that I hate. I mean really hate. Sometimes I just look at her Facebook pictures and daydream about.... well, about how much I loathe her and loathe everything about her.

There's this girl that I hate. I mean really hate. Sometimes I just look at her Facebook pictures and daydream about.... well, about how much I loathe her and loathe everything about her.

FORYOURHEALTH.png

I can't be bothered doing the grocery shopping. It completely bores and irritates the shit out of me ; walking past 72 different brands and varieties of yoghurt makes me feel like strangling someone ...

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom