Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Don't you think thats a bit arragont or not?

First of all, you ASKED me what I thought. I don't go around telling people, "hey, I'm probably more intelligent than you are."

Secondly, arrogance is a lesser vice than stupidity, in my book.

Thirdly, no, I don't think it's arrogant.

"It ain't braggin' if it's true."

Hmm. Well that's an alternative way of thinking I guess. Do you have a good job?

I have a job that lets me take care of all my financial obligations, but it is not one that makes me feel particularly fulfilled or challenged. It's general labor and maintenance, and it is hard work. It is acceptable for now; I'm just happy to have a job that gives me full time employment and which I have no fear of losing or being laid off from. I don't know how it is in England but here, finding good, solid employment is very difficult.

So I don't know what you meant by "good," but that's about the only answer I could give you.

Davie, as long as you display more intelligence than any of the people in this photo, you're doing okay. :p

a.baa-Couch-on-the-ladder.jpg

That's why Tim Berners-Lee invented the internet!!:D

btw. I know it was the WWW

I feel like I might be late to the party on this, but who the hell is Billy Bragg? :squiffy:

I feel like I might be late to the party on this, but who the hell is Billy Bragg? :squiffy:

Some musician Johnny Marr liked and played with him in the mid 80s. They even did a song, which nicked the riff from Charming Man. Weird stuff. I've heard his solo stuff though, its boring!

Gardening at my nan's today. It's going to be one boring day, being ordered around by nan. So I've updated my mp3 with Lush and Lowlife to keep my mind at ease.

Last edited by a moderator:
Some musician Johnny Marr liked and played with him in the mid 80s. They even did a song, which nicked the riff from Charming Man. Weird stuff. I've heard his solo stuff though, its boring!

Gardening at my nan's today. It's going to be one boring day, being ordered around by nan. So I've updated my mp3 with Lush and Lowlife to keep my mind at ease.

Gardening is good for the soul. :thumb:

I get to change my water pump tomorrow. :D

This is normally something my dad does while I sit and watch because he's weirdly protective of his precious ratchet wrenches, but he tweeked his back helping someone replumb a shower and is walking like a geriatric. I said "Dad, how are you going to do anything with your bad back?" He said "YER GONNA DO IT!!" :thumb:

And to think I was going to go to mass, I get to go to the Church of Garage instead. :p And the coolest part is that my Frankenengine will now have the water pump from the first car I bought! Recycle people!!!

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom