Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

What does that have to do with us? We are the best country ever. I can't help what a bunch of savages do.

If we are the best country, why not share our tools, our experience, our ideologies, our knowledge and science? Share the love. Bring peace to the world mon'.

Ask them...

Last edited by a moderator:
If we are the best country, why not share our tools, our experience, our ideologies, our knowledge and science... share the love. Bring peace to the world mon'.

Ask them...

the_walking_dead_season_3_michonne.jpg

Meh, maybe I'm overboard on an internet forum. My oldest and best friend is gay and I'm way to touchy about that stuff. Just ignore me.

What?

F*CK YEAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! :rock:

(I love Rachel Maddow. :sweet:)

Some folks fight for others rights, others simply abuse those rights....

Abuse what rights? Like free speech? Oh, you mean like people who say abrasive things on an internet forum that some people see as incendiary and unpleasant?

It's a cruel, cruel world.

If mom's hadn't gotten sick I would've been giddy to see Moz in two days. It's like pure peace to be in the room with him, the only person I don't have to read (yet I do anyway even though in a perfect world I wouldn't have to, it's hard to explain.) Now instead I get to visit Portland and all of it's splendor sans Moz. I'm sure it will be lovely, but something will be missing. That hour and a half of peace. :o

I think I will focus on getting drunk all weekend and dreaming of living a different life in a different place where it rains a lot. :p

I drank tooooo much last night.....ugggggghhhhhhhh. I thought I was totally pacing myself too. Hurtin' today. :sick: Maybe good in the long run, I'll take it easy on my little vacation north! (I've not been north of Santa Rosa, so excited! :D I want it to rain the entire time!!!!)

Not gonna lie. If I had a hundred spare dollars and didnt have three different friends and family houses to visit on thanksgiving I'd totally spend it eating a vegan dinner with Pamela Anderson and the saved turkey at the Gentle Barn. :p

Creepy things...

What kind of person gets excited by proper grammar usage? Or worse still makes this placard and posts it on facebook. I'd rather he get turned on by my dirty mouth. Thanks.

30958_507564649262530_1758551349_n.jpg

So here's something cool. My friend I'm visiting is a web developer and he picked up a gig in Portland working for Oracle which is a ginormous web company. The project he's on now is designing the official government registration site for Obamacare. :cool: There's a hundred people from all over the country on the team, it's a huge task. But it's happening.

I know vacation can make people jaded and misty-eyed, but I am beyond in love with Portland, Oregon. The downtown city literally smells like a candle you'd pay $40 for at Anthropologie.

I love sitting at a bar and listening to people's jukebox choices. ESPECIALLY if we're all on the same page, 60s-70s era rock. Looooooovvvveee. Singing peace train on one end of the bar while another random girl on the other end is rocking out to the oooooooh waaaa eeeee waaaaa ooooooh waaaaaa's, good times.

But it's important not to be an alcoholic. :straightface: That's a bad turn in that road. Lived through that. Not me...but yeah, alcoholics=not fun life.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom