Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

hive.jpg

Slater Gator!

I'm thinking I wish it was February 2013 already ! Gonna be in Vegas for a week during the Moz show and I'm super anxious!

I'm thinking I wish it was February 2013 already ! Gonna be in Vegas for a week during the Moz show and I'm super anxious!

I was just thinking about that! A year ago today (with family about to eat Thanksgiving dinner) I was sooooooo pumped to see Morrissey at the Cosmo the next day. :D my Froebel and I drove out first thing in the morning, the show was amazing! I could barely sleep a yeah ago tonight. Awwwwww memories. :sweet:

I was just thinking about that! A year ago today (with family about to eat Thanksgiving dinner) I was sooooooo pumped to see Morrissey at the Cosmo the next day. :D my Froebel and I drove out first thing in the morning, the show was amazing! I could barely sleep a yeah ago tonight. Awwwwww memories. :sweet:
Wow a whole year went so fast for me!!!

WTH is a Froebel and why is that an autocorrect of friend? :squiffy:

Brain tired of thinking. Must shut down. Commence sleeptiemz now. So. Effing. Tired. Of. Listening. To. Words.

G'night.

Being a total bitch to my other half today. Just can't help myself. So fed up with the little f***er at the moment. Think I need a holiday.

Being a total bitch to my other half today. Just can't help myself. So fed up with the little f***er at the moment. Think I need a holiday.

Spill it, Jackie. Why? The läkare is in.

lucy-doctor-stand.jpg

Keep getting outsniped on ebay it's annoying missed morrissey boxset cd singles by£1 missed Johnny Marrs new single promo by 77p, and missed one of aboyfromthoseuglynewhouses promos of HAVE A GO MERCHANT by £16 so thats probably fair enough juest thought I might be able to nick it.

Managed to reverse my car into a pointlessly placed metal pole today at the shops. There goes $800 - f*** ! f*** ! f*** !

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom