Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

He's such a little f***er. He really is such a little f***er. Last night when we had gone to bed I just felt like kicking him in the nuts from behind and push him out of bed onto the floor.

tumblr_med7grOGMY1rpv57go1_500.gif

here is another little f***er.

Typing on a borrowed kindle sucks, and I cannot wait 'till I have a working computer again.
At least I'm being (a little) more productive not being in front of a computer all day... though I am getting a lot better at typing on this thing...

PS: Holy shit is auto-correct ever annoying! Never sent a text message or used a smart (?) phone before in my life, so it's still pretty new to me...

What am I thinking at the moment ?

I'm thinking about Japanese beer and sad songs and the afternoon where I discovered day-dreaming about being with her was more appealing than being with her ...

Where have you been ? Is there an exciting story behind it ?

Speaking of which , I haven't seen Viva! about for a while either ...

I've been around. I've simply been busy working and watching a lot of movies. Viva is right here, and he's doing pretty well. I'm terribly sorry I don't have any exciting stories. I'm quite dull, really.

I've been around. I've simply been busy working and watching a lot of movies. Viva is right here, and he's doing pretty well. I'm terribly sorry I don't have any exciting stories. I'm quite dull, really.

Apparently so ... :D . I guess I was hoping for some sort of action -packed intrigue featuring , I don't know , a plot by terrorists to infiltrate specially trained sharks into the Potomac ...

I feel really hungover ...

Last edited:
It's really bugging me...has Morrissey ever said why he left Roys Keen off the re-issue? It makes no sense. It's even a great pop song.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom