Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

20210102_LOEFFLER_CUMMINS_2000.jpg

This one needs a consultation with a stylist. But at least you can't see her.

The full horror revealed.

I know. What i don’t know is where she can get as much help as she needs! :eek:

Stupid doctor, said over the phone, that my Synthroid prescription refill was ordered, but the pharmacy says no. They've already given me a week's worth of emergency supply, because my doctor's office wasn't answering the phone a week ago. The pharmacy say they faxed her twice, but her office says they have no record of that. So I'll have to go to her walk in clinic tomorrow, and get a printed prescription ffs.

On the phone with her, she said I will have to get a blood test for diabetes and what not, and she insisted that when the great covid-19 vaccination is available, that it's important I get it. I hate her. It's actually my doctor's replacement I'm talking about. My proper doctor is on maternity leave. It's depressing to be bossed around by a doctor.

I don't want to be tested for diabetes. I don't want to have my blood pressure taken. I just want my Synthroid and for the doctor to let me come to her with requests for tests, not get told I must take tests. I'm glad doctors cured me of syphilis and trichomoniasis in my youth, but otherwise I f***ing hate doctors.

I don't want to be tested for diabetes. I don't want to have my blood pressure taken. I just want my Synthroid and for the doctor to let me come to her with requests for tests, not get told I must take tests. I'm glad doctors cured me of syphilis and trichomoniasis in my youth, but otherwise I f***ing hate doctors.
Tell her the only thing she's testing is your patience.
But seriously, checking your blood pressure is pretty standard. If your regular doctor is on leave and this one is going to be treating you for a while she is probably just doing her job. The only thing that sounds off is not getting your prescription taken care of, but it's possible that someone called the wrong pharmacy.

Oh man I think we’re gonna take the senate
It's looking that way. If Twitter is to be believed, Ossoff is apparently ~3600 vote ahead with a Democrat county left to count (Dekalb county.)

Last edited by a moderator:
It's looking that way. If Twitter is to be believed, Ossoff is apparently ~3600 vote ahead with a Democrat county left to count (Dekalb county.)

yeah they’ve called it for warnock already, at least a few places have and I’ve seen one declaring ossoff the winner (business insider). It’s a good bet that one party sweeps it. Couldn’t be happier as it will mean trump will have even less influence in the future as he fu€Ked them here. Will they do away with the filibuster and get something done. I would love to see that infrastructure bill and plan get a go ahead

Problems to solve
Two weeks from now
Leave me alone
I'm painting
I want to cover my walls
Two weeks of whatchamacallit
Work, or bliss

Ive got bureaucratic tasks ahead of me. They leave me feeling flat, so I'm putting them off, and thrill seeking instead. "Scribbling" as rifke put it.

That woman who yelled at me to look for her glasses, has ceased calling. I saw her yesterday, on her way to the supermarket (I guess). I don't think she saw me. I forgive her, but I don't want to hang out with someone who would dare talk to me like she did.

Seeing: the date.
Thinking: HBD Bowie & Elvis.

Having got a biography on him for Xmas I’m going thru a heavy Cary Grant phase and revisiting a slew of his movies.

I look back to how I was treated at work in the 90s having mental illness, and how I'm treated now. There's a world of difference. I've the 'snowflake' youth to thank for having bought mental illness into the limelight. I was young myself, back then in the 90s and there was the need to 'fit in' because I was younger and I had to cope with mental illness while still trying to be a young man and not losing face. Nowadays, that need has gone and its a relief that I'm able to focus on my mental health without having to worry about fitting in as a young man. I only think it will become easier, the older I get. I'm more honest with people now. I don't find it so difficult to show my weaknesses. It's a bit strange when your boss is 20 years younger than you though! I'm getting to like Sean. I've not met him yet, but that's probably for the best. Hahahaha
Sean is most likely to be a half wit. You are too soft for today’s world. Stop bloody looking into everything. You haven’t got mental illness, you just keep seeking answers. That is mad. That’s driving you crazy Dale. Nothimg now makes sense, get on with it. I’m going to bed. I’m so depressed.

When I was younger, say in my 20s and 30s I felt the need to be held. It consumed me. I spent untold hours devising ways of accommodating that desire. Don't get me wrong, I still very much like the idea of being clasped firmly to someone's breast but that is now a bonus rather than a need. I'm resigned to perhaps never knowing true love or intimacy. I came close on occasion. It would be good to think it could happen again..... but I won't hold my breathwan

want me to hold you to my bosom now, dale?

There's always a first time. Hahahaha. I remember my mum letting 'everything hang out' when she was around the house and that's what probably turned me off. I always remember my old boss, Nick, looking at a well stacked woman and saying 'you'd be wasting your money on a good stereo with that pair'
Nick sounds a dick.

When I was younger, say in my 20s and 30s I felt the need to be held. It consumed me. I spent untold hours devising ways of accommodating that desire. Don't get me wrong, I still very much like the idea of being clasped firmly to someone's breast but that is now a bonus rather than a need. I'm resigned to perhaps never knowing true love or intimacy. I came close on occasion. It would be good to think it could happen again..... but I won't hold my breath.
You've reminded me, I used to somehow get my head up boys' shirts to feel my cheek against their chests.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom