Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I'm sick of it. I've taken shit, year in year out for all my life because I've never 'fitted in' and now I have to stay indoors and worry about complete strangers I'll never meet or ever know, and be told that I'm killing them. Because that is what we are being told 'stay in - save lives' conversely 'venture out - kill somebody'. Me sitting on a bench in the Arboretum, talking to David, IS KILLING NOBODY.
Crazy times 🙁

I'm sorry, LH but it's not my concern. I'll be civil with people and I'll pass the time of day with them, but I have no responsibility for their health and wellbeing. I'm over 50 so I'm as vulnerable as the next person to dying from the Covid virus. I don't care if complete strangers are dying.... I don't know them. They're not my responsibility.
The party line, that all this is to save vulnerable lives, is a lie.

It's not about saving vulnerable humans. I think, it's about getting our grubby hands off resources, and keeping them exclusively for the elite and their essential workers.

I don't give a toss about how many people are dying. People I don't know and people I'll never know. If someone close to me dies I'll be sad. But they haven't died yet. And no, I'm not going around killing people by sitting down on the Arboretum and feeding the squirrels and talking to David.
If you were elite, you would be humored, for feeding the squirrels and talking to David, at the Arboretum.

He's got this idea in his head that there's a conspiracy going on and I feel I've egged him along, somewhat. He's made an official complaint. He said 'well I told them what you said about this and that' He's roped his local MP in too and accused him of corruption.His local MP was the one who tried to assuage him previously. I told him he shouldn't drag me into things, I was only passing the time of day with him.
Yes, you have professional etiquette to uphold. I understand.

God help me tomorrow. The good thing is that I don't have to go into the office and noone will see me. I'm going to have regular breaks every hour for ten minutes and lie on my bed. The day should soon pass and at least I won't be webchatting with anyone. I'm quite resigned to losing my job after the multifarious indiscretions I've made on here, thus far, but I'm close to retiring anyway. God help me tomorrow. It's going to be a slog.
I'm going to write a little and then watch the infuriating news. I hope you'll swing it tomorrow, and that your indiscretions will only delight (despite the times you veered off being vegan).

Dear friends of these turbulent times. I just wanna inform you all that internet and ATM's will be shut down for 5 days this coming week. I urge you all to make sure you have cash available or at least buy what you need as soon as possible.
Thank you!

Dear friends of these turbulent times. I just wanna inform you all that internet and ATM's will be shut down for 5 days this coming week. I urge you all to make sure you have cash available or at least buy what you need as soon as possible.
Thank you!
Is this fake news, not that I’m one of them, but how do you know this?

Now that I’m listening to a couple of Bowie albums, proposed by Rifkie
As I’ve never had the sense to do so,
A lad insane is just moz , along with others .... The early stuff from 72- 75 album wise, never took any notice as my older brother was a T Rex fan and I know all of that , off by heart, I’m such a failed catholic thankfully.........

Fear of everything that isn't immediate gratification. That's me, when I have obligations to myself. I'm a wuss.

can someone read what this says for me pleeeaaaseeee?!?! and anyone know why neil is always being referred to as "the lizard man"? where does that come from???

Cut tax

can someone read what this says for me pleeeaaaseeee?!?! and anyone know why neil is always being referred to as "the lizard man"? where does that come from???

Wasn’t Jim Morrison called the Lizard King? Is Neil a Doors fan?
Did he ever put out a small book of bad poetry? Anyway, you may want to start there.

Last edited:
Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom