Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I gave someone his portrait today, that I made a few months ago. He was overjoyed. That's what I like.

David and the girl had similar smiles.

‘Paul Trynka, the author of David Bowie's biography Starman, claims the song was inspired by Iggy Pop's infatuation with Kuelan Nguyen, a beautiful Vietnamese woman. ... Iggy Pop wrote this with Bowie. It first appeared on Iggy's1977 album The Idiot. The song did not see commercial success until later performed by Bowie.’

Wasn’t Jim Morrison called the Lizard King? Is Neil a Doors fan?
Did he ever put out a small book of bad poetry? Anyway, you may want to start there.
Wait... what?!! Neil put out a book of bad poetry?!! Is that what yer saying ket? !!! Where can I find it?!! Cmon ket, you CANNOT be vague when it comes to dreamyneil!!! Espesh not when it comes to dreamyneil's poetry!!! You have no right to withhold clues about neil from me!!!

Furthermore do you know of some way of blowing up that article so that I can read it?! I don't care if it's ten thousand years old it still contains vital clues about neil that I'm gonna need!!!!!

Speaking of bad poetry, here comes some, probably. I'm procrastinating from making portraits.

Procrastination
I set the bar too high
Afraid to do sober work
I only wish I would try
Here is a place I plead
For inspiration to get past the false need
For reassurance I won't mess up
Of course I will
Until I've had my fill
The horse breaks out of its stall
Though it means well
Run it must
Satiate lust
Being confined cruelly
Is the owner's undoing

Wait... what?!! Neil put out a book of bad poetry?!! Is that what yer saying ket? !!! Where can I find it?!! Cmon ket, you CANNOT be vague when it comes to dreamyneil!!! Espesh not when it comes to dreamyneil's poetry!!! You have no right to withhold clues about neil from me!!!

Furthermore do you know of some way of blowing up that article so that I can read it?! I don't care if it's ten thousand years old it still contains vital clues about neil that I'm gonna need!!!!!
It’s Morrison the lizard king that put out at least one book of bad poetry.

Was just trying to draw the lines if there are any between the two, the Lizard king and your lizard man.

‘Perfect’ is not always better.
Oh, I didn't mean it was necessarily better. But it didn’t hurt his looks.
Still glad Morrissey never got his little baby teeth fixed. Those gaps are adorable.

It’s Morrison the lizard king that put out at least one book of bad poetry.

Was just trying to draw the lines if there are any between the two, the Lizard king and your lizard man.
I went online whilst eating breakfast at about 10am to be precise , and read a poem that truly lifted my spirit. It was simply HILARIOUS 😂

Freddie Mercury was afraid to get his fixed because he was afraid it would have changed his voice, so I’ve heard.

Today’s

Freddie Mercury was afraid to get his fixed because he was afraid it would have changed his voice, so I’ve heard.

Today’s Veneers are yesterday’s dentures. Yuk. Poor kids will have them dropping out left right and centre in a few years. #Naturalrocks

Left

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom