Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

If you're feeling unhappy it's not your fault. Someone, somewhere, gave you the capacity to feel sad. Some selfish bastard invented unhappiness. Like I say, I can only feel I've done something terribly amiss in another world to warrant this amount of mental anguish. No one should ever feel sad. Happiness isn't a luxury. It's not something you have to look for. It's something you should be given
A little bit of happiness never did anyone any harm. You have no need of pain and every need of pleasure.
Only well treated pets are given full time happiness.

I was going to sing you a song but I can't now because it's too late. I know life can be hard sometimes. You feel the whole world is against you. You have times where you're left on your own against seemingly insurmountable odds and you feel no one else on earth has ever been through what you're going through now. We have though. It doesn't make your plight any less real. It doesn't make it easier. We've all had to face things alone, though. We've all been tested to our very limits. Don't ever feel you're unique because life has dealt you a blow and you feel you don't know how to come back. I'm sure we've all sat there wondering where we went wrong and feeling we were the only person in the world to ever feel this way.
I do think of myself as unique. You wouldn't believe what I've experienced. You're unique too, I'm certain. I maybe wouldn't believe what you've experienced.

Have you ever had one of those days where you wish you'd never woken up? We've all done it. Just remember, however badly you've behaved, as long as you've not committed murder you'll be OK. I could have decided to give up long ago, but I didn't. I've no reason to linger, but I do. Not because I need to, but because I want to. My life might be shit but it doesn't mean that life itself is shit. Life is impartial. It doesn't care about whether you're happy or sad. I feel death cold at hand but I shall dismiis him with no uncertain fervour. My time is not yet due. If misery hasn't taken me death shall stand in the stalls and hold his breath for someone else.
Trouble can arrive without having to commit murder. Terrible trouble. I'm amazed I'm enjoying living now, after the deep troubles I've had.

The Vatican in Rome will be the scene for a terror attack on the 2nd of February as this staged picture clearly shows.

AP21006668263322c.jpg

Roman helmet look at flag 0202 same type of building.

I usually don't have a heater on. I tend to wear arctic fleece pajama pants over sweatpants, and an arctic fleece hoodie over a tshirt and flannel shirt. Is it not cold where you are?
About -4 .. I’m back up as I can’t sleep again.... I’m only 9 miles off the Scottish border, so it can get very cold at times ...

I’m back up again lightH .
I’ve gave up now, A pot of Tetley tea and I’m Watching England play cricket in Sri Lanka.....
Insomnia has won again😠

I’m back up again lightH .
I’ve gave up now, A pot of Tetley tea and I’m Watching England play cricket in Sri Lanka.....
Insomnia has won again😠
Ah. I just drew for an hour with colored pencils. I guess I'll read my ebook. A long chapter about Fred and Rose West. 🙁

Ah. I just drew for an hour with colored pencils. I guess I'll read my ebook. A long chapter about Fred and Rose West. 🙁
Gruesome, truly evil people, I have seen many documentaries on them.
I’ve got a Bill Bryson book I’ve been threatening to pick up for the last week, I guess nows a good time😞

Gruesome, truly evil people, I have seen many documentaries on them.
I’ve got a Bill Bryson book I’ve been threatening to pick up for the last week, I guess nows a good time😞
Hmm, I just read some of his book previews. Never heard of him before. He writes well.

Light ale.... how was your pencil session this morning?? Give a picture.... if possible 🧐🧐

I finally slept from 8-30 ish
Until 1-30 ....
Still - 4-5 here 🥶. have you seen any polar bears this season???

Light ale.... how was your pencil session this morning?? Give a picture.... if possible 🧐🧐

I finally slept from 8-30 ish
Until 1-30 ....
Still - 4-5 here 🥶. have you seen any polar bears this season???
It's in my Painting and Drawing thread, but I'll post it.
20210122_224813.jpg

is it weird but as this site dies the piece of shit goes up? some exceptions of course, but not a lot...
Broad consensus has deemed it best if when posting here in future, you try to refrain from putting your comments from English > through English/Chinese google translate > then back through Chinese/English google translate again, where everything from you then seems spewed back out into some form of nonsensical, garbled who-knows-what again

Just try straight English from the outset

Last edited:
i think he purposely posts like that to sound jaunty. like as if he's got so much else on the go and is just posting here before dashing off again so he cant help if his thoughts are a little muddled. however we all know that robby doesnt dash anywhere.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom