Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Ok so i couldn’t be bothered to type this ever begore, but i missed the part about Stream
Because until i realized that you weren’t, i just thought you were pissed and ranting at an actual stream @Dale Wharfe

as in ranting at a stream in nature

I haven't been insulted in ages. Where is she? Has she blocked me so I can't see her posts? No one making snidey comments about me wtf?

I haven't been insulted in ages. Where is she? Has she blocked me so I can't see her posts? No one making snidey comments about me wtf?
just working long hours and not getting enough sleep! dont worry, ill try to think up some mean things to say to you soon enough

Lovely day yesterday. Took my sons to the playground and zoo and had a good time. Saw the wolf, the crocs and the bears (monkeys were closed) etc. when we saw the bears they were both out and being playful climbing on the rocks. After we had left we started noticing noises and we thought they might be fighting and....they were not. No they were having a fine time which was kinda comical as my son asked if they were fighting and i had to say no which of course led him to ask what they were doing and I had to say lets go over there. Went to some thrifts stores after and I found some nice stuff. Bought a pair of new vans they had for whatever reason for like twenty bucks (navy blue) couple of Calvin cline short sleeve button ups a really sweet bright pink Ralph Lauren kinda flannel and a brooks brothers button down. Going in I expected nothing as usually it all girls clothes and nothing in small so I was pleasantly surprised. Had an afternoon snack and coffee at a Barnes and Nobel while my kids played with toy trains before heading to my parents on the way home so my son cold run around and play in the woods

Some family came down to practice the randy Travis song they’re gonna do at the upcoming wedding so we all took our kids down to the beach to run around. Was a nice 75 out and sunny and a good time was had by all. Ate some food outside on the deck while the kids played a version of baseball with a toy bat and ball and came home with a dead crab and a short stick (a compromise). Hope everybody else had a good Sunday

Some family came down to practice the randy Travis song they’re gonna do at the upcoming wedding so we all took our kids down to the beach to run around. Was a nice 75 out and sunny and a good time was had by all. Ate some food outside on the deck while the kids played a version of baseball with a toy bat and ball and came home with a dead crab and a short stick (a compromise). Hope everybody else had a good Sunday
You are so cringe

The prospect of having a normal, healthy interaction with another human being is so far out of the realm of possibility for someone like rifke that she has to insult someone just for sharing the details of a Sunday spent with their family.
Trans doesn't seem put off by it.

I'm having a good Sunday, being disappointed in my adoptive sister, but happy with my art.

The prospect of having a normal, healthy interaction with another human being is so far out of the realm of possibility for someone like rifke that she has to insult someone just for sharing the details of a Sunday spent with their family.
No, actually, it was the whole 'randy Travis family sing along' thing that put me off. That and the fact that old fridgehead is the ultimate gimp.

But maybe you yourself engage in randy Travis family sing alongs. I mean, I imagine that's probably the extent of your musicality, so, like, no offense.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom