Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

first of all, eddy is a grown man and his own bear, he doesnt need parenting and nobody tells him what he can and cant wear. secondly, his swedish bear friend happens to think his leather jacket is cool. so he'll be keeping it, thank you.
I apologise, thought he was about 12. I’m totally useless at guessing ages. Still wouldn’t encourage him to wear leather jackets or sit on leather sofas. Check with bun bun, as always.

I apologise, thought he was about 12. I’m totally useless at guessing ages. Still wouldn’t encourage him to wear leather jackets or sit on leather sofas. Check with bun bun, as always.
well, it's hard to tell with polar bears. but yeah, he's in his thirties. and furthermore, in case you havent noticed, he is a polar bear. YOU try stuffing a polar bear in golf checks why dont you??

well, it's hard to tell with polar bears. but yeah, he's in his thirties. and furthermore, in case you havent noticed, he is a polar bear. YOU try stuffing a polar bear in golf checks why dont you??
Look Rifke, I’ve apologised, what more can I do? I’m still suspicious he looks so young. I thought Polar B’s were white, not being racist, but I did. E looks off mustard brown colour to me. I’ve got enough to deal with, all praise to Eddy. Bye 🐰

Look Rifke, I’ve apologised, what more can I do? I’m still suspicious he looks so young. I thought Polar B’s were white, not being racist, but I did. E looks off mustard brown colour to me. I’ve got enough to deal with, all praise to Eddy. Bye 🐰
well he IS very youthful, he must get it from his mama!! (i mean ME, and no im NOT a polar bear). did you know that if you part a polar bears fur its actually dark? so it must be because he keeps his fur so short (would be too hot otherwise!!) that he looks a lil grey....

nah, me an' bun bun have already decided that we drink our cappuccino whenever we want 'cause we're non-conformists

Not only that, but today I had one of those tartes aux fraises from the pastry boutique for lunch. :rock:

Not only that, but today I had one of those tartes aux fraises from the pastry boutique for lunch. :rock:
the pasty boutique?!?!? the one in naxos?! or is there one in mykonos?! i get confused between all these greek isles.

how was it, bun bun?! was it better than the baklava?! why are there no pictures?!

i had a piece of banana bread for breakfast. i dont usually eat breakfast but it was lying around. it probably wasnt as good.

the pasty boutique?!?!? the one in naxos?! or is there one in mykonos?! i get confused between all these greek isles.

how was it, bun bun?! was it better than the baklava?! why are there no pictures?!

i had a piece of banana bread for breakfast. i dont usually eat breakfast but it was lying around. it probably wasnt as good.

Your wish is my command! :kissingheart:

Screenshot 2021-06-24 at 20.31.15.png

It was satisfying. A solid 7 1/2 out of 10.

they're too small, bun bun!! i hope you got two!! or one of those and one of the little cream filled horns! or whatever those white things are to the left of the picture!

The little cream filled horns are so delicious! It's some kind of white chocolate cream in filo dough.:yum:

I'm gonna get fat in no time.

how are the bougainvilleas, bun bun?!

Dead. :(

The little cream filled horns are so delicious! It's some kind of white chocolate cream in filo dough.:yum:

I'm gonna get fat in no time.

Dead. :(
that sounds heeaaavvveennnly!!! i dont know if you know this, but white chocolate is my FAVOURITE!!!

you go on and get fat, bun bun! you just enjoy yourself! they'll be plenty of time to get back your svelte physique in sweden this winter.

the bougainvilleas are dead?! :astonished:

White chocolate is my favourite, too! <3 I like to demonstrate my racism through candy.

Yup. :(
oh bun bun, i didnt know you liked white chocolate too! i thought you would prefer dark chocolate or some such shit like that (cause it's healthier). i feel so affirmed!!

haha i've made that joke. or what i used to like to do is rail off a list of all the white versions of things i prefer, like white cake and vanilla ice cream, etc and then end by saying "everything white is best" with a knowing look to my audience. i dont do that anymore though of course because nobody has a sense of humour anymore :(

what bougainvilleas are we talking about, bun bun?!

oh! and hows your pomegranate tree? ive been thinking about your pomegranate tree. did you know that oscar wilde liked to put pomegranate arils in his wine? have you ever done that?!

I would like to thank Morrissey for not bowing down or succumbing to all the harsh criticism, accusations, lies, slander, hatred and back-stabbing (among other things) that he has been confronted with for some time now.
I don't care so much what the accusations are all about, whose fault they are and whatnot, but knowing that it can also happen to and hurt at least one other person on this planet, especially someone I can admire, makes me feel much better about my own situation. So, I will happily continue to disappoint the expectations of folks I don't like for whatever reasons' and then deal with the blows.

I would like to thank Morrissey for not bowing down or succumbing to all the harsh criticism, accusations, lies, slander, hatred and back-stabbing (among other things) that he has been confronted with for some time now.
I don't care so much what the accusations are all about, whose fault they are and whatnot, but knowing that it can also happen to and hurt at least one other person on this planet, especially someone I can admire, makes me feel much better about my own situation. So, I will happily continue to disappoint the expectations of folks I don't like for whatever reasons' and then deal with the blows.
me too, baby!! :cool:

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom