post your background images

02_1024.jpg

Used to be Morrissey in sailor suit, then morrissey YATQ red letters,then an Oasis collage ,then linder sterling's Morrissey being hugged by a fan pic... and now Dr House with Dr Cuddy

Tea In The Sahara - with you... :(

TeaInTheSaharabyFoxfires.jpg

Used to be Moz with a cat on his shoulder. Then I rediscovered my first love (whose songs ACTUALLY saved my life, I've been around here long enough that I can admit this :o Anyway, Moz was there to welcome me once my life has been saved :) )

Another of my hobbies is aviation, and taking pics of aircraft. (I know I know, sad bastard I am!)

Here's my background at the mo.

Pervomartovtsi said:
Used to be Morrissey in sailor suit,

Please show us the picture, my life will not be complete until I see Morrissey in a sailor suit.

Last edited:
dallow_bg said:
Erm, how old is she Robby?

My thoughts exactly! Please let us know before I start to get too excited.....

BTW - I have the photo (borrowed from Boz's myspace) of him, Garry and Moz in a Rome bar. Boz looks *slightly* drunk.

MOzailor.jpg

I think I've lost the other I've got, still this one one is pretty

ps: he's grabbing my hand!!!

..not really but I dearly wish it was mine U.u

andy_fozzy said:
Another of my hobbies is aviation, and taking pics of aircraft. (I know I know, sad bastard I am!)

Here's my background at the mo.

You'd love it here then Andy... there are so many planes here on base I cant even tell you all the kinds. (Mostly superhornets, though)

You'd love it here then Andy... there are so many planes here on base I cant even tell you all the kinds. (Mostly superhornets, though)[/QUOTE]

Right, that's it then.

Kick James out, I'm coming to get you ;)

andy_fozzy said:
You'd love it here then Andy... there are so many planes here on base I cant even tell you all the kinds. (Mostly superhornets, though)

Right, that's it then.

Kick James out, I'm coming to get you ;)[/QUOTE]

Ha ha! :D

It's funny we see the damn things every day and dont think twice about them. In fact if anything they prolly annoy Jamie, since he is always having to do the paperwork for them getting fixed! (they break down ALL the time.. how reassuring is that?)

Ha ha! :D

It's funny we see the damn things every day and dont think twice about them. In fact if anything they prolly annoy Jamie, since he is always having to do the paperwork for them getting fixed! (they break down ALL the time.. how reassuring is that?)[/QUOTE]

:D :D :D

WhyteGrrrl said:
My background (not really suprising, is it?)

Crimeny.. that was big.. here it is thumbnail size!

That's pretty good. Who made it?

Sir Alec said:
That's pretty good. Who made it?

A very nice Japanese gal name Shiho made that for one of the Alzines. She also did a cover later on as well for the zine. I swear I am blessed with some great artist friends :)

Alizée
Alizée Jacotey (IPA: [a.li.ze]) (born August 21, 1984) is a French singer.
Alizée married fellow French singer Jérémy Châtelain, whom she met at the Eurobest awards function in 2003. They were married on November 6, 2003 in Las Vegas, Nevada, USA. They had their first child, a girl they named Anny-Lee (Annily), on April 29, 2005.

woa, i just realized she's a MILF
:-D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom