post your background images

I just changed
from (click to enlarge)

to (click to enlarge)

One of the many beautiful wallpapers of Greenland available here. :cool:

usally i just have pictures of Robert De´niro from Taxidriver, but right now tis a still of the Japanese Punkband S.A

I've got his one up at the mo. I think it deserves its own caption competition. I'll go with:

Phranc: "Of course, the time'll come when Moz has bigger boobs than me."

Moz: "There's a feminist agenda in here somewhere. I'll just smile and look casual while I figure it out."

Gary: "Boobies!"

Alain: "Does my knob look big in this?"

Robby for the god's sake you are not a MILF!

you might be a MILF hunter, but never a MILF

Pervomartovtsi said:
Robby for the god's sake you are not a MILF!

you might be a MILF hunter, but never a MILF

i DID NOT SAY I WAs
you really should learn to read
or find out what something stands for
:D

ps:not that i care really

The Cat's Mother said:
I've got his one up at the mo. I think it deserves its own caption competition. I'll go with:

Phranc: "Of course, the time'll come when Moz has bigger boobs than me."

Moz: "There's a feminist agenda in here somewhere. I'll just smile and look casual while I figure it out."

Gary: "Boobies!"

Alain: "Does my knob look big in this?"

I know an erection when I see one and Alain has one! I'm totaly serious when I say I've had my picture taken in a similair situation and I can sympathize for Alain. Alain might not have seen a woman naked at the age he was in the picture. What is he, like 16? :D Just kiddin

As for Gary, he's either gay or he is not thinking about it or hes a stud who doesn't even think twice about the topless women standing next to him.

^ oh, i know that you are always joking (even when you're not)
i just had to tease Pervo a little....

edit: btw, robby, your use of the thumbs up/down icons always crack me up. (specially when it is the thumbs down one)

Last edited:
I like this one because it makes it seem old Leonard is trying to look through the inside of my monitor. ( I "stretch" it)

cohen2a.jpg

Awww...that's the picture I took in Vegas. :)
Pervomartovtsi said:
MOzailor.jpg

I think I've lost the other I've got, still this one one is pretty

ps: he's grabbing my hand!!!

..not really but I dearly wish it was mine U.u

Probably so. I do remember responding to someone who was asking for pictures of M in his navy blues.

I was disappointed with the picture quality, so it's nice to see someone else likes 'em. :)

Copyofvery.jpg

That on an orange background. I have this weird thing about having to have a bright background. Dull ones depress me.

Back
Top Bottom