Post your First World Problems right here

Re: Post your First World Problems right here...

its cold, 10 degrees. (keep in mind im sitting in a very large apartment watching netflix, sitting in climate control reading a new amis novel with no obligations on my time and still feeling the need to complain about it). i do feel pity for anyone stuck outside today

Climate control? Who controls it? That does sound like a problem if the temp is out of your hands. I hate when a room/building is heated too warm.

Last edited:

That I've got to sit in work all day today and yet there's f*** all to do. Bored, bored, bored!

Only another 3 hours.

Last week it dropped into the 20s. And we got 10 inches of snow which stayed on the ground until yesterday when the temp rose to 68 F. Crazy weather.

Climate control? Who controls it? That does sound like a problem if the temp is out of your hands. I hate when a room/building is heated too warm.

i control it which is why its a first world problem (read me whining and not a real problem) as i dont like climate control systems and prefer natural air and sound with open windows and light. i hate the sound of the fan and the feeling of being confined shut in or suffer the cold. i should note that im 5 8 and 114 pounds so i dont do well in even slight chill very well. its not really a problem, im just complaining when i shouldnt be. ive often thought about moving to a warmer climate where ill be happier but ive to much family here and i dont think i could bare being far away from them for long.

Last week it dropped into the 20s. And we got 10 inches of snow which stayed on the ground until yesterday when the temp rose to 68 F. Crazy weather.

Maybe it needs meds and psychotherapy and to be publicly shamed on a message board.

i control it which is why its a first world problem (read me whining and not a real problem) as i dont like climate control systems and prefer natural air and sound with open windows and light. i hate the sound of the fan and the feeling of being confined shut in or suffer the cold. i should note that im 5 8 and 114 pounds so i dont do well in even slight chill very well. its not really a problem, im just complaining when i shouldnt be. ive often thought about moving to a warmer climate where ill be happier but ive to much family here and i dont think i could bare being far away from them for long.

You are thin. My sister is about your height and weight. Yes, I like fresh air as well. But unlike you I love the sound of a fan when I sleep--it is a white noise thingy. You would love the warm weather in AZ. I can't stand the cold either. Rather be hot than cold.

You are thin. My sister is about your height and weight. Yes, I like fresh air as well. But unlike you I love the sound of a fan when I sleep--it is a white noise thingy. You would love the warm weather in AZ. I can't stand the cold either. Rather be hot than cold.

exactly, give me a desert any day. im thin and cant gain weight very easily because of my metabolism. i force myself to eat peanut butter and drink milkshakes everyday and it blows. never been to az myself but if its anything like it was depicted in arrested development i think id like it though im not to happy with the local politics. yeah i can do a fan when im trying to sleep but not when im trying to read or listen to music etc which is what going on right now

exactly, give me a desert any day. im thin and cant gain weight very easily because of my metabolism. i force myself to eat peanut butter and drink milkshakes everyday and it blows.

Now that my dear, is definitely a first world problem that many would gladly like to have. I too am thin but I work on it. Would love to be able to try and gain weight by eating lots of fattening foods. Sounds like heaven. I rely on willpower to keep the pounds off. Temptation is hard to resist. We have too much food in this country. Too much of the wrong kinds of food, especially.

never been to az myself but if its anything like it was depicted in arrested development i think id like it though im not to happy with the local politics. yeah i can do a fan when im trying to sleep but not when im trying to read or listen to music etc which is what going on right now

I have never seen Arrested Development. Had no idea it is set in AZ. We are not as bad as some places--assuming you are liberal-minded. We embraced the Afforded Care Act. And Same sex marriage is now legal here. Also we have legalized medical marijuana. So, not too shabby.

Now that my dear, is definitely a first world problem that many would gladly like to have. I too am thin but I work on it. Would love to be able to try and gain weight by eating lots of fattening foods. Sounds like heaven. I rely on willpower to keep the pounds off. Temptation is hard to resist. We have too much food in this country. Too much of the wrong kinds of food, especially.

I have never seen Arrested Development. Had no idea it is set in AZ. We are not as bad as some places--assuming you are liberal-minded. We embraced the Afforded Care Act. And Same sex marriage is now legal here. Also we have legalized medical marijuana. So, not too shabby.

i am liberal minded to use the term but i was thinking more about the discrimination of gays from public restaurants etc. didnt pass but it seemed to not pass from more corporate pressure than anything else such as popular public opinion. i dont know much about the place though so i dont know anything concrete about its people or anything. arrested development isnt set there but he does go to phoenix in season four and it was portrayed as so hot and bright that he was blinded, burned by a car handle i think, and turned around in under two mins flying back to whence he came. seemed ok to me. as for eating yeah i dont like it that much unless its like candy or something sweet or if the mood just strikes me.

Last edited by a moderator:

I think this is the most effective ad peta has ever done.

Last edited by a moderator:

I can never find the goddam birthday cake emoji. It should be next to the present emoji and confetti/party horns emoji, not all the way on the other side past the locks and guns and mailboxes next to the f***ing sushi emoji.

They're installing solar panels on the roof in order to heat the pool 24/7, but the to and from pipes are PVC and slapped onto the front like an eyesore. And it's not like the building is an architectural wonder, but marring what classic integrity it does have with shitty plastic pipes is not cool. :( And for what? So very few people can swim an extra month? When kids are in school and Christmas lights are up, people don't go swimming, even if it's in the 80s. Swimming is a SUMMER thing even in California. It's not even a selling point I can use. We should use the money to offer free wifi instead. [/rant]

They're installing solar panels on the roof in order to heat the pool 24/7, but the to and from pipes are PVC and slapped onto the front like an eyesore. And it's not like the building is an architectural wonder, but marring what classic integrity it does have with shitty plastic pipes is not cool. :( And for what? So very few people can swim an extra month? When kids are in school and Christmas lights are up, people don't go swimming, even if it's in the 80s. Swimming is a SUMMER thing even in California. It's not even a selling point I can use. We should use the money to offer free wifi instead. [/rant]

Okay so maybe I'm wrong about this because the tenants seem to be pretty jazzed by 24/7 80˚heated pool. We'll see what they do, I say it'll be exciting for about a minute.

Back
Top Bottom