Post your Morrissey Autographs

Kumo

Banned
Please only post items you had signed in person, not something you bought on ebay or whatever...

drug.jpg

Interesting Drug 12" UK

Cheers,

Kumo

is this another attempt to make your e-peen seem bigger by showing how many autographed covers you have?

WE GET THE MESSAGE YOU HAVE A LOT OF SIGNED STUFF

is this another attempt to make your e-peen seem bigger by showing how many autographed covers you have?

WE GET THE MESSAGE YOU HAVE A LOT OF SIGNED STUFF

I collect autographs its my thing... We have our hobbies ya know?
I am interested in see other people's stuff, I only have signed stuff from in between '86-'91 its cool to see how his signature has changed, etc...

It's not just covers I have signed, Tour Books, Posters, photos I have taken of Moz and had him sign later... Body parts, my car, my passport, I am obviously not going to post it all here... A lot of it I don't have scanned in some stuff is too big to scan... etc... a lot of stuff I gave away to friends. For Christmas '89 all my friends got signed copies of Viva Hate...

Kumo

i hate to say it but that's the fakest moz signature i have ever seen

whatever... you must be a newer fan that has only see his more recent signature with the loopy Rs.

That was signed in 1990 in person... It's as real as it gets. I am very particular not to get anything signed that is too old, I want all my autographs in sync with the time of the item being signed.

Kumo

mozauto.jpg

We didn't see him sign it but GU won it in a BBC radio competition from Janice Long when Morrissey was a guest on her show.

love

Grim

3rd October 2002.

Remember the night so well, I got one of my questions asked too (name a Crashing Bore).

I had been phoning since the start of the show, and the guy answering the phones must have felt sorry for me, he said just stay on the line til she asks the question, which was "who appeared as Morrissey on Stars in Their Eyes". Thank christ I knew the answer :)

love

GU

This Morrissey autograph is from 18 February 2006. A friend of mine had an interview with him and asked him to sign this promo for me.

Marcel

Here's mine, got it exactly one year ago at the Ally Pally's aftershow party.

oh thats so awesome! ...that is your wrist right? its slightly hard to tell. anyway,i would probably never get a tattoo on my wrist, but if i ever were to meet Morrissey, i would want him to sign my wrist and i would totally get it tattooed over. but my only concern is my wrist is SO tiny, i dont think he could possibly be able to write his whole name on there. do you think he would agree to just write "Moz"? haha. this is silly, not like its ever going to happen...but a girl can dream...:o

I collect autographs its my thing... We have our hobbies ya know?
I am interested in see other people's stuff, I only have signed stuff from in between '86-'91 its cool to see how his signature has changed, etc...

It's not just covers I have signed, Tour Books, Posters, photos I have taken of Moz and had him sign later... Body parts, my car, my passport, I am obviously not going to post it all here... A lot of it I don't have scanned in some stuff is too big to scan... etc... a lot of stuff I gave away to friends. For Christmas '89 all my friends got signed copies of Viva Hate...

Kumo

Just interested, and have a few questions:

1) how on earth did you find the time to do this

2) did morrissey flinch or seem scared whenever he saw you approaching with a marker in hand?

p.s. your grammar in this post is not up to its usual exacting standards

Just interested, and have a few questions:

1) how on earth did you find the time to do this

2) did morrissey flinch or seem scared whenever he saw you approaching with a marker in hand?

p.s. your grammar in this post is not up to its usual exacting standards

#1 - As I addressed in other posts... There isn't much to do in L.A. when you are under 21. So it's what my friends and I did for fun. Figure out where celebs were and get an autograph and sometimes a photo. Sometimes it happens by accident. I ran into Marg Helgenberger from CSI a few weeks ago when I was arriving at a place for lunch, she was leaving and asked for a photo. I had some friends from Belgium with me who happened to be fans of the show. Just random luck. I met a ton of people at Whole Foods Market by my home, from Ozzy to Tina Louise from Gilligan's Island. I ran into Johnny and Bernard at the Pizza Man on Sunset once. They waited for me to run to the car so I could grab my electronic CD. I ran into David Byrne by accident once and got a photo with him too. As I got older I got better at it. It only took me about 20min. to confirm where Moz was staying when he was in LA last week. However I don't have the time these days to camp out and wait, like I did when I was 15-20 yrs.

#2 - Sometimes, I never asked Moz for anything, no pictures or autographs. I have seen people bring him stacks and stacks of stuff to sign and he would sign it all. Once Moz freaked out when a big hord of fans was heading his way. My friend, Moz and I quickly went into a nearby book store and waited them out. Moz asked my friend what he wanted him to sign, he brought with him his Kill Uncle CD and Moz said "Is that it?" as if he was disappointed. From most of my observations the smaller the group the more time Moz wants to spend with fans and the more he is willing to do. The larger the crowd the more he shuts down. The times when I met him without any strangers around was the most enjoyable.

Kumo

Last edited:
i hate to say it but that's the fakest moz signature i have ever seen

err... well... I hate to take Kumo's side.... really, but I met Moz no long after this and got viva hate signed... and I also saw my friends signed stuff (and I know for sure they met him and the sign was real) - it's not the fakest moz signature I have ever seen... in fact... looks right.

sorry, but fear not! Kumo gives plenty of very real reasons for folks to pick on him :p lol . . . unfortunately this is not one of them and its a rather neat thread too, because its fun to share and see this stuff...
but fear not, like I said... there will be plenty of opportunity to pick on Kumo for sure, I simply feel it should always be based on single incident truths... not sharing.

scan20070218_193353.jpg

scan20070217_013151.jpg

1994. Vauxhall & I signing @ the HMV, Oxford street.

Why do you say that? You know his signature has evolved quite a bit over the years...

Kumo

I was having a laugh with my mate TMYEM obviously it's Morrissey signing it not a fake Morrissey at all.

love

Grim

Back
Top Bottom