Pray for Realitybites

I think I thought it was you because you are about as good as keeping resolutions as she is and in the back of my lazy lizard brain I thought maybe Peterb subscribes to the same school of logic as RB because they are the same person...but that argument is getting boring. Like I said, lazy lizard.

If you take anything away from this just remember that quantity does not equal quality. :cool:
Crystal, seriously, I don't understand what you're trying to tell me.
However, you have found me out.
I am RealityBites. I thought I had got away with but you have figured it out.
Congratulations!
I hope this does not mean that you now hate me.
You really shouldn't if for no other reason than I am not worth emotional effort.

I think I thought it was you because you are about as good as keeping resolutions as she is and in the back of my lazy lizard brain I thought maybe Peterb subscribes to the same school of logic as RB because they are the same person...but that argument is getting boring. Like I said, lazy lizard.

If you take anything away from this just remember that quantity does not equal quality. :cool:

Pray For CrystalGeezer. Or pray that those who care for her can stage a 'managed intervention' and get her to 'a place of safety'.

Pray For CrystalGeezer. Or pray that those who care for her can stage a 'managed intervention' and get her to 'a place of safety'.

Are these directions familiar to you brummie? You wanna talk about it? It's okay, this is a "safe place."

Are these directions familiar to you brummie? You wanna talk about it? It's okay, this is a "safe place."

You carry on with your inept attempts at character assassination when all you're doing is making a total arse of yourself. This thread isn't about 'realitybites', it' about you. Now, don't smash the keyboard again or your Mom will have to drive to the Walmart again.

You carry on with your inept attempts at character assassination when all you're doing is making a total arse of yourself. This thread isn't about 'realitybites', it' about you. Now, don't smash the keyboard again or your Mom will have to drive to the Walmart again.

new-walmart-violator-ad.png

Post irrelevant photo as riposte. Doesn't work.

It's burn cream you moron. Because you insulted me? Do I have to explain your jokes too?

Posts irrelevant explanation as riposte. Doesn't work. Isn't funny.

Are you the President of Funny now? Have you never seen someone diss someone like you did me with the mother going to Walmart comment then the response be a photo of burn cream? I thought the English invented sarcasm, it was me saying you weren't funny.

Are you the President of Funny now? Have you never seen someone diss someone like you did me with the mother going to Walmart comment then the response be a photo of burn cream? I thought the English invented sarcasm, it was me saying you weren't funny.

Posts further irrelevant explanation as riposte. Doesn't work. Isn't funny. Fails to understand irony. Attempts lame American cultural trope as response: epicFAIL!

No further replies will be made as this no longer amuses me.

Posts further irrelevant explanation as riposte. Doesn't work. Isn't funny. Fails to understand irony. Attempts lame American cultural trope as response: epicFAIL!

No further replies will be made as this no longer amuses me.

Welcome to the world of reading brummieboy posts. You'll respond.

Brummie's still looking for that cracker...where is it?

1000255_10151540036886345_1108980579_n.jpg

So willing to publicly drag me through the mud. So unwilling to publicly admit you were wrong.

So willing to publicly drag me through the mud. So unwilling to publicly admit you were wrong.

She's too busy being Merriam Webster explaining what words mean on the mainpage. And trying to convince people that she's been more victimized than morrissey on solo. :lbf:

Are you 100% sure? Maybe it's Bicycle Tragedy. Maybe it's Dave. Maybe it's Nothappynotsad. Maybe it's Nugs. Maybe it's Cassius. Maybe it's a woman. Maybe it's a man. Maybe it's a hyena. Maybe it's Bindi Irwin. Maybe it's a Christian. Maybe it's a turtle. Maybe it's Christopher Hitchens risen from the dead stricken with grief that his idolizer is really f***ing dumb. Maybe you should be 100% sure based on zero evidence before you act like an asshole then just act cute until the problem goes away.

Are you 100% sure? Maybe it's Bicycle Tragedy. Maybe it's Dave. Maybe it's Nothappynotsad. Maybe it's Nugs. Maybe it's Cassius. Maybe it's a woman. Maybe it's a man. Maybe it's a hyena. Maybe it's Bindi Irwin. Maybe it's a Christian. Maybe it's a turtle. Maybe it's Christopher Hitchens risen from the dead stricken with grief that his idolizer is really f***ing dumb. Maybe you should be 100% sure based on zero evidence before you act like an asshole then just act cute until the problem goes away.

Did John Lydon re-write the lyrics to 'Rise'?

Shut up, bitch.

Back
Top Bottom