Pray for Realitybites

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
A place to share your stories of how the stupidest person on the internet has educated and enlightened you.

I'd like to thank realitybites for always explaining to me what I just finished explaining...without her contribution, I may have never been able to understand my own thoughts myself.

I'd like to thank realitybites for convincing me that I perpetrated anonymous trolling against her...in spite of assurances from myself, realitybites (swearing as a fact it was "chef michael", then Skylarker), the mods, my fiancée, other members, & the anonymous user that I was not the culprit. In the end, all it took was a couple posts saying "you can't prove or disprove who posted it; therefore it was Viva" and I must admit, even my own recollection of events were shaken to the core.

I'd like to thank realitybites for showing me that I have no life because I visit an internet forum for a cumulative total of 15 minutes a day. She's given me a goal to strive for, and if I'm lucky, I too can post every 5 minutes over the course of 11 hours every day of the week! And maybe, just maybe, if I post enough on Morrissey-Solo, someday I'll earn that life...

Can't we all just get along? :straightface:

Apparently not. In her infinite wisdom of "putting me on ignore" she has decided that whenever I enter a conversation that she is a participant in I am violating her as a form of harassment. That I am not allowed to talk about anything she is currently talking about and I should mind my own business. She's running the forum using the platform of "victim."

Apparently not. In her infinite wisdom of "putting me on ignore" she has decided that whenever I enter a conversation that she is a participant in I am violating her as a form of harassment. That I am not allowed to talk about anything she is currently talking about and I should mind my own business. She's running the forum using the platform of "victim."

Which is every single thread, in every single topic...but little of it actually has to do with the topic. Ever notice that?

She's turned off-topic into a tween slumber party...I'm just waiting for her to choke to death during chubby bunny.

Which is every single thread, in every single topic...but little of it actually has to do with the topic. Ever notice that?

She's turned off-topic into a tween slumber party...I'm just waiting for her to choke to death during chubby bunny.

Part of me thought if we just ignore all the self-marketing posts about how intelligent and fun she is that maybe she would find another eligible bachelor who would marry her and provide her with all the free time to "use her mind" and an unlimitied supply of Amazon gift cards so she could download books while chewing ice on the divan, but it's just so f***ing pathetic I'm losing my mind. Watching her work the lesbian angle is a treat though. I wonder if blue-collared Jenny from the Block would be willing to go down on Republican pussy? Only time and idiotic slumber party threads will tell...

Last edited:

Viva, are you short and fat? Something tells me you are.

- - - Updated - - -

Part of me thought if we just ignore all the self-marketing posts about how intelligent and fun she is that maybe she would find another eligible bachelor who would marry her and provide her with all the free time to "use her mind" and an unlimitied supply of Amazon gift cards so she could download books while chewing ice on the divan, but it's just so f***ing pathetic I'm losing my mind. Watching her work the lesbian angle is a treat though. I wonder if blue-collared Jenny from the Block would be willing to go down on Republican pussy? Only time and idiotic slumber party threads will tell...

At least she gets some which is more than we can say for your nasty snatch.

At least she gets some which is more than we can say for your nasty snatch.

At least she's not a conniving old man pretending to be a dumb woman. Oh wait...maybe she is that.

I find it interesting that the Soapbox Crier against Faith Based Epistemology openly embraces Carnism which is more biblical than Sunday Morning.

f***!

A: Well, if there was a group of people (or a particular person) that I found so offensive that I wanted nothing to do with them, I would NOT start a thread about them on a lottery forum. :crazy:

You are confusing me with THE CRAZY ONE. I am not the one who wants nothing to do with the STUPIDEST PERSON ON THE INTERNET. I just want to educate her about how pretentious and idiotic she sounds so she can see the error of her ways in an epiphanous moment of self discovery. "Wow, I do sound really f***ing stupid." is my goal in life by throwing up that nasty, nasty mirror that bummed Queen Grimhelde out so much. Go ahead and google that on your tablet.

f***!

You are confusing me with THE CRAZY ONE. I am not the one who wants nothing to do with the STUPIDEST PERSON ON THE INTERNET. I just want to educate her about how pretentious and idiotic she sounds so she can see the error of her ways in an epiphanous moment of self discovery. "Wow, I do sound really f***ing stupid." is my goal in life by throwing up that nasty, nasty mirror that bummed Queen Grimhelde out so much. Go ahead and google that on your tablet.

Ok, and now you have moved one of my answers from the "Answer then Ask" thread to this ridiculous thread that you started about RB?
Are you so desperate for attention that you even seek it from someone you supposedly despise so much?
And you claim that you "just want to educate her about____" Come on. It's quite easy to see what you're doing.

Serioulsy, CG... I think you should find a better purpose for yourself.

Ok, and now you have moved one of my answers from the "Answer then Ask" thread to this ridiculous thread that you started about RB?
Are you so desperate for attention that you even seek it from someone you supposedly despise so much?
And you claim that you "just want to educate her about____" Come on. It's quite easy to see what you're doing.

Serioulsy, CG... I think you should find a better purpose for yourself.

Per your new BFF, I am "harassing" her if I discuss ideas she shares. This harassment is exempt in the pigsty. She is a manipulative person through and through. If she can have her signature cast me as villain then I have every right to a thread denouncing her idiocy.

The Big Bang Theory. A cleverly written show, one that often makes me laugh. But a show that is embraced fervently by people pretending to be intellectuals who like to think that the cast and plot structure of F*R*I*E*N*D*S with the addition of a whiteboard with some math formulas and a few science jokes is what intellectualism is all about. Aren't scientists and engineers so ZANY and FUN! I suspect Jenny envisions herself the budding Sheldon Cooper of solo, an intellectual so deep and passionate about her Atheist Cause and using her MIND as her artistic tool, seeking peer approval from the other budding intellectuals, Barleycorn as her Leonard and Brummie as her Wallowitz. Actually Jenny and Big Bang DO have a lot in common, come to think of it. They are both WRITTEN to look intellectual with a few fact checks here and there, but the shows ultimately SAY NOTHING about anythin remotely intellectual. THey are simply peer pressure sitcom situations. What Jenny doesn't see (because she has no comprehension skills that allow her to look at the big picture) is that OFTEN the Big Bang Theory addresses bullying. And SOMETHING tells me that were Sheldon and Leonard and Wallowitz to experience Jenny IRL, in high school, THEY WOULD BE THE ONES WHO ATE THE CAKE SHE PISSED IN AND SERVED TO THE EXCHANGE STUDENTS FOR A LAUGH. Because SHE is a f***ing horrible human being.

Good night and thank you, Nyquil with a C minus chaser.

Realitybites on a television show ?? I would watch it . While I don't agree with every position , I enjoy her posts on here .

Crystal, I hope you know how much I like you. You were the first person I connected with when I joined this forum.
However, I believe starting this thread is a huge mistake.
Why would you want to do such a thing?
Anyway, whilst I will continue to look out for and enjoy your posts but I will not visit this thread again.

Last edited:
Realitybites on a television show ?? I would watch it . While I don't agree with every position , I enjoy her posts on here .

She should become an actress, that's exactly what she's doing as an intellectual, pretending to be one. Oh wait though...isn't she pushing 50 pretending to be Penny? Maybe the acting ship has sailed, the camera isn't kind to crow's feet.

Crystal, I hope you know how much I like you. You were the first person I connected with when I joined this forum.
Anyway, whilst I will continue to look out for and enjoy your posts but I will not visit this thread again.

You're under the impression I value WINNING FRIENDS AND INFLUENCING PEOPLE. That is not the game I play. I comment on ideas, not the people posting them. Also if you haven't noticed people rarely comment on the things I post, I am a ghost here. I got nothing to lose. But I can point out to the world how realitybites uses a system of manipulation and self preservation to slither in to our hearts as a fun-loving, educated sorority girl who in reality is a sick and depraved attention-starved control freak. She is McDonalds to me pushing HAPPY MEALS into our child minds then making us obese with her sick, twisted word play.

She made it very clear why she started this thread...because realitybites buries her contributions to threads and intends to treat any posts by her in response as an attack that she will report. She is safe here from that.

This thread deserved to be created. Anyone who treats a forum as a totem pole of popularity that they have to scale by means of betrayal, hypocrisy, harassment & threats deserves to be called out on it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom