Pray for Realitybites

You're right Bycycle, she IS bored out of her mind! She f***ing crazy. She talks about everyone else but does the same shit herself but worse. She accuses people of following her around but the real stalker is her. Starting up a thread just so she can copy and paste Reality’s posts?! How much time and effort does that take to go thru all of the posts pick them out and make comments on them? What kind of sick psychotic behavior is that? She probably stalks people around in real life too. She is seriously demented. Get a boyfriend! Oh right, nevermind! :rolleyes:

Let's not get carried away. Sick and psychotic and demented, to me, involves people who hurt children or endanger the world around them. It doesn't describe a poster on a forum with too much time on her hands. It's easy to make armchair psychological assessments from the shadows of personal crumbs that people leave here when they post. The minute one of you appears at my door I'll acknowledge you as real but til then 82 percent of our knowledge of each other is assumed.

Hyperbole is easy. I'm not sticking up for her; I'm just saying this whole place is so whack sometimes with all the little bitch fits and drama that I can't see how anyone takes it that seriously or cares who hates who. Or even who likes who.

Let's not get carried away. Sick and psychotic and demented, to me, involves people who hurt children or endanger the world around them. It doesn't describe a poster on a forum with too much time on her hands. It's easy to make armchair psychological assessments from the shadows of personal crumbs that people leave here when they post. The minute one of you appears at my door I'll acknowledge you as real but til then 82 percent of our knowledge of each other is assumed.

Hyperbole is easy. I'm not sticking up for her; I'm just saying this whole place is so whack sometimes with all the little bitch fits and drama that I can't see how anyone takes it that seriously or cares who hates who. Or even who likes who.

Yeah, I wouldn't know anything about that. :rolleyes:

Hey Playcat, since I'm so fat and it's fat Tuesday and all, maybe you can answer me a question topical to Mardi Gras and wearing masks and whatnot?

Since you claim to be a Mexican, why do you never bring up your hispanic heritage in any of your posts? No Feliz Compleaños, no mention of the lack of a Spanish translation of the book, no talk of food... I think it's a character flaw of your mask that you haven't thoroughly researched your nom de plumes.

Carry on. And please don't show us your fake tits.

homestuck__tmi_tuesdays_by_innatzu-d3fiyhz.jpg

Actually here's one more. Just yesterday I meant to send you an email and it went to davidt instead. And it was pretty 'private.' That was bad. Dang I sound like a space cadet. Multitasking. Err.

Soooooo, you meant to send an email to troubleluvsme but you sent it to davidt instead. And when you realized this you never sent her the email but rather announced it on a message board that you, "Dang" sound like a space cadet? This is manipulation. You are addressing this to David, not to anyone else. You want him to think you never intended to send it to him in the first place. Lol.

OK, we get it: Realitybites has said some pretty shitty things in your direction. And I posted a picture of my kid having therapy. And Kristeen Young is an opportunistic leech. And Viva Hate is a racist. And NHNS suffers from Stockholm Syndrome.

I actually haven't found the time to get much cross burning done now that psychologically abusing NHNS has become a full-time endeavor...woah is me.

I am trying to reserve judgment. But she seems very troubled.
Really? You think so?
Interesting that you should come to that conclusion.
Are you troubled?
Do you think your posts indicate deep unahappiness?

Jehne is very honest, analytical and fair.
She commits herself fully to her ideas and takes chances.
When she makes a mistake she apologises.
More than anything though, she is my internet chum.

Jehne is very honest, analytical and fair.
She commits herself fully to her ideas and takes chances.
When she makes a mistake she apologises.
More than anything though, she is my internet chum.

Heard this in the voice of Stuart Smalley.

Back
Top Bottom