Presale Tix... Heeeeeeeeeeelp

timesofgrace

ticketbastard keeps telling me 'there's no tickets available that match your request ' ..... i've been at it since 10 on the dot, surely they're not all gone .. help!!?! is the password wrong??! is anyone having luck?!! heeelp!

all caps. no caps. everything. nothing works!

actually it works if you just try to buy a single ticket. or did for me, anyhow. except now i think i have about four of them,scattered all over the f'ing venue

actually it works if you just try to buy a single ticket. or did for me, anyhow. except now i think i have about four of them,scattered all over the f'ing venue

what venue?

password got me in but no tix avail? its 1008 and i still cant get any ticket for the chicago show.... what the hell is up with tixmaster?

this is what they do. its what theyve always done.:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

if theres anyone else here who allready has tix with a different password... please.... let me get what i want...

I was able to get 2 tickets for Dallas quite easily. Houston, on the other hand, was a huge f*** off machine and was only allowed to buy 1 ticket at a time. I now have a knot in my stomach and the urge to throw up.

Back
Top Bottom