Q magazine review of Dog on a Chain - 3/5

Well, if Q Magazine can't review an album based on its own merits, then f*** 'em.

@anyone Do not buy Q Magazine. Just take a pic of the review and post it here. ;)

I mean, can you imagine if someone at Q Magazine were to review The Beatles - Let It Be album when the rerelease comes out this year (probably)?

It would go something along the lines of:

'Lennon, a self-confessed abuser of women...'

'Ringo too had his domestic violence seasons'

'...and the producer of this album is now a convicted murderer. [a paragraph or two on Phil Spector and Lana Clarkson]

'In short, this album was made by two women beaters and a murderer.'

'...and they took drugs!'

'1/5 stars'

? Poor Moz. Getting his opinions reviewed instead of his work.

It's worse in the theatre though. Some platforms only 'review' the 'morals' of the play, based on what they think they know about the playwright's identity. Critics are like a bunch of Victorian bigots.**

**but I'm not bitter.

Could someone post the Q review of The Beatles Abbey Road 50th Anniversay release. I just want to see if they mentioned anything regarding the band members views and domestic violence etc in their review.

I'll bet my liverpool that they didn't.

You know what, I think I'll wait for the album to come out before I decide if I like it or not.
Music reviewers are an odd bunch.

Moz's reputation is on the turn (for the better!). But it'll take time to roll out.

If I was him, I'd start plotting my new album, something they can hail as a return to form.

And I'd leave the politics & find something to be charming about. The UK press has the memory of a dead goldfish. It'll all be forgotten.

Moz's reputation is on the turn (for the better!). But it'll take time to roll out.

If I was him, I'd start plotting my new album, something they can hail as a return to form.

And I'd leave the politics & find something to be charming about. The UK press has the memory of a dead goldfish. It'll all be forgotten.

Course it is. That's why he can't sell venues out, his releases barely sell, he's courted by bigots, and fewer people than ever are chucking money his way.

Yeah, that's a reputation on the turn for the better.

Course it is. That's why he can't sell venues out, his releases barely sell, he's courted by bigots, and fewer people than ever are chucking money his way.

You really are a hateful piece of shit Uncle parsnip.

Years and years you've been like this. Why torture yourself on here infecting every other fan who can split politics and music. Trump lover too are we skinny dip?

I would say that The Guardian is about 2 years away from joining the NME in the online only grave yard. I’m delighted Morrissey has played his part in sending both to hell.

I'm not saying you're wrong but did you ever watch the movie 'Trolls'. One of the characters reminds me of you sometimes.

b656179197456fc1d623fcd559ca32aa_downloads-play-trolls_412-200.gif

Coincido,si Moz debe alejarse de la politica debe permanecer callado ,como esta haciendolo desde hace un tiempo, asi va bien ,concentrarse en el proximo album ,ya quiero otro!!! ,solo escuche 3 temas y me imagino que el resto del disco sera mejor!!! Moz mantenete al margen,como hasta ahora asi vas perfecto,no des que hablar,demostra con material,y shows,Leeds fue un exito y continuara..igual van a hablar de vos,pero eso es tipico de los que odian y quieren verte fuera de la musica y eso no ocurrira VIVA MOZ ,LAS CRITICAS CONTINUARAN AUNQUE LO QUE EL HAGA SEA 10/10,NO NOS AFECTAN EN LO ABSOLUTO ❤❤❤❤

I'm not saying you're wrong but did you ever watch the movie 'Trolls'. One of the characters reminds me of you sometimes.

b656179197456fc1d623fcd559ca32aa_downloads-play-trolls_412-200.gif
Got a great life mate. Retiring in a few years, money in the bank, house paid for, family great, and I like to call out racists in my spare time. Loving it.

Yet another post-it note 'review'. In fairness they did well considering the fact they are semi-literate, hate Moz, and didn't listen to the album in full without fast forwarding through the "boring bits', all while standing in queue for their daily dose of Starf***s Sludge decaffinated coffee.

Got a great life mate. Retiring in a few years, money in the bank, house paid for, family great, and I like to call out racists in my spare time. Loving it.

Nothing about your vitriolic daily rambles on here indicates anything of the above is accurate. This calling out of racists (as you put it) has made you a laughing stock within the online community. I dread to think how much troll spamming you'll provide here once you're retired.

FYI, Q gave LIHS a 4-star review.
From what I have heard (6 songs out of 11), IANADOAC songs are better but I will refrain from judging until I have heard the entire thing myself. It is always possible that I have heard the better ones.

Selling more tickets than he was in 1999.

There are still a lot of people throwing money his way.
I saw Johnny Marr in 2019 play to 300 people.
Perhaps he should stop being such an agreeable guy.

Islam is not a race.

Tags
i am not a dog on a chain review

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom