Quarry - London - Saturday 24th January 2009

we got 3 tickets,but was a bit touch and go as i got that flu shit at begining of the week and just getting over it so all should be go for sat!
we are starting off from my partners (east london) stratford at our local.
its a nice old east end pub good land lord and at 11 if u go out u dont get back in and if your in u are locked in but u can smoke etc lol
We always end up in the welly(duke of wellington compton street) so will be round the corner from quarry!
Iam a stocky guy with shaved head smartly dressed so come and say hi we dont bite!
Not drank in a week so iam going to get battered! lol hope to meet some of u.

we got 3 tickets,but was a bit touch and go as i got that flu shit at begining of the week and just getting over it so all should be go for sat!
we are starting off from my partners (east london) stratford at our local.
its a nice old east end pub good land lord and at 11 if u go out u dont get back in and if your in u are locked in but u can smoke etc lol
We always end up in the welly(duke of wellington compton street) so will be round the corner from quarry!
Iam a stocky guy with shaved head smartly dressed so come and say hi we dont bite!
Not drank in a week so iam going to get battered! lol hope to meet some of u.

Another East Londoner!! :)

A few soloers will be there, must of our photo's are on other threads so, likewise feel free to say 'ello.

Where's everyone meeting for drinks beforehand?

I don't think I can do Quarry due to an Important exam on sunday but would like to see everyone.

Duke of wellington compton street nice gay bar not cruisie mainly couples some str8s nice friendly place not to sceney lol
Got my pin stripe jacket out of the dry cleaners i will be waring a smiths badge on the collar.
Iam sounding more like a blind date now!LOL
My names Allen so ask me ask me ask me!
please pray from my little red soar bit under my button noise to go before tommorow night i dont want to be forced to ware a bit of make up :)(joke)

Another East Londoner!! :)

A few soloers will be there, must of our photo's are on other threads so, likewise feel free to say 'ello.
my roots are liddington rd and i half live in farringford rd.
As a baby my pram was all done up for west ham games etc but i dont follow football at all,but my dad is a die hard hammers fan:)

just a quick message to say thanks to Mike for a great night. hope you didn't have any money hassles like last July's event. good to hear the new album. I'm cautiously optimistic. was great to catch up with all the Solo regulars, Virgil (thanks for co-ordinating), Madame C, Mr Cowshed (?) etc.
missed the last train home so took the night bus but fell asleep and missed my stop. whoops!

Hey yeah good to see everyone! And meet some new fans.

I had a really good night despite a couple of non-Moz fans who apparently wondered in off the street or something getting meet reet riled oop. Nevermind.

Great job Mike!

just a quick message to say thanks to Mike for a great night. hope you didn't have any money hassles like last July's event. good to hear the new album. I'm cautiously optimistic. was great to catch up with all the Solo regulars, Virgil (thanks for co-ordinating), Madame C, Mr Cowshed (?) etc.
missed the last train home so took the night bus but fell asleep and missed my stop. whoops!

Twas a great night, thanks Mike! And great to meet you Maurice E, but less of the "Mr", it's either Sir or Mark :p I hope your enthusiam for YOR remains.

Back
Top Bottom